Keyboard discussion - Google vs SK vs Samsung

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I like and use the Samsung keyboard. I haven't had any issues with it. And I use the handwriting recognition feature all the time. It has been my go to keyboard and the only one I have found that beats the Apple keyboard. I really like having the top row of numbers too.

Note in my house!

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I like and use the Samsung keyboard. I haven't had any issues with it. And I use the handwriting recognition feature all the time. It has been my go to keyboard and the only one I have found that beats the Apple keyboard. I really like having the top row of numbers too.

Note in my house!

I like it too. But the Neural is faster and more intuitive. Has number row also.

Posted via the Android Central App

granblanco

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Agreed re:Google kb. Used to be religious Swype user, have used Samsung and have tried Swiftkey. Google is currently best at swyping. Miss dedicated numbers and visible symbols though keeps layout simple.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Agreed re:Google kb. Used to be religious Swype user, have used Samsung and have tried Swiftkey. Google is currently best at swyping. Miss dedicated numbers and visible symbols though keeps layout simple.

Agree, I don't Skype but tried it and Google one and it was wild how that works. Just feels weird to me, I like typing lol

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon