Anybody here uses the Note 5 completely naked?

KiwiCoalBattery

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
anybody here uses the Note5 completely naked? (no cases, no pouches, no screen protectors)

if so, what is the condition of the phone after a while?

thanks!

alejovh1

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: anybody here uses the Note5 completely naked?

Naked here. Not a single scratch or dent after about 2 weeks. But then again I baby my phones.

MalachyNG

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I do but have one of those Bumper cases to use at work

Posted via the Android Central App

fastpitch_dad

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

You know for the 1st week I went naked but was getting nervous so put a Spigen Hybrid Crystal on it, that lasted for about 5 weeks and this morning I pulled it off and went back naked. The deep blue hue of the black sapphire is too gorgeous to cover up !!

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Not me. I've done that before with one of my other phones and could not stand it after I dropped it and had scratches on the frame.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

What is the point of spending money on a premium finish and then putting it in a cheap plastic case. Isn't that like wearing an expensive outfit just to cover with a vinyl raincoat?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

I went naked with Note 4 but won't with Note 5 until mid year. I do have dbrand skin and just got the spigen liquid crystal case. There cannot be anything thinner than this case except saran wrap or a full body skin. I have another clear case that I thought was thin but this one is much thinner.

Galaxy Note 5 Case, Spigen® [Liquid Crystal] Ultra Thin Premium Semi-transparent Lightweight / Exact Fit / NO Bulkiness Soft Case for Galaxy Note 5 (2015) - Liquid Crystal (SGP11708) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010MWEUI...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4749660

Attachments

• IMG_1955.jpg
    IMG_1955.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_1960.jpg
    IMG_1960.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_1959.jpg
    IMG_1959.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 490

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Using it naked since it launched. Not a scratch on it. But I'm careful with it.

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

I grew up with parents that bought seat covers for their car and only took them off when it came time to sell...giving the new owner a used car at a used car price with a like new interior; while my parents sat on crappy seat covers. I use my phone naked...and enjoy the look and feel of it. Bought it on the day it was released...I put it in my back pocket while walking...no sign of any wear on it. No marks. No dents. Nothing. It is a solid device.

KiwiCoalBattery

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site

I grew up with parents that bought seat covers for their car and only took them off when it came time to sell...giving the new owner a used car at a used car price with a like new interior; while my parents sat on crappy seat covers. I use my phone naked...and enjoy the look and feel of it. Bought it on the day it was released...I put it in my back pocket while walking...no sign of any wear on it. No marks. No dents. Nothing. It is a solid device.

well... it's good and bad.... I sold my last two phones AT A PROFIT. (i.e. more than what I actually paid to Verizon) I even included the original box with all original unused/unopened chargers and earbuds. The guy thought he was buying new phones. :)

ddickinson

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site

I think it depends on your lifestyle. My phone goes with me everywhere. I work in the woods, hunt, fish, raft. Got my note 5 in the middle of a fire assignment. After two weeks going naked got a crack in the back. Bought one industrial case didn't like it. Bought another that was sleeker. Will always have case on phone. Bought note 5 for performance first then looks.

sassypants2

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site

My Note 5 has been naked for almost 2 weeks ... and survived a knee high drop onto linoleum without any scratches.

I've typically put my smartphones into OttorBoxes on Day 1 ... but I love the slim look and am waiting on a Ringke Fusion case (from the reviews here) to keep the minimal look and feel with some protection.

I'm careful with my phone, but it does live within my huge purse (next to everything but the kitchen sink, LOL!).

Sent with love from my Galaxy Note 5 ... 💋

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

Mine is named most of the time and I love it. I also have the Spigen liquid crystal that I throw on occasionally, I'm fairly certain there isn't a better case when it comes to thinness

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site

Naked. Too good to hold. I love the premium design so going naked.

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

dinged a corner on mine when i dropped it on a jobsite. other than that its perfect. its just a phone, dont sweat it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae