02-16-2016 02:55 PM
144 ... 456
tools
    I only have a screen protector and my phones about 2 months old and no a single scratch dent or anything but i take care of it so much like i wont even put it down on a table without putting a cloth under it haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Why don't people like you ever sell their phones? When looking for used phones online it's always comments like "normal wear and tear", "small scratches and dings are to be expected", etc. I'm sorry but small scratches or dings make a phone suck if you're paying big dough for it. Seems like people who sell phones always f them up first.
    02-04-2016 12:15 PM
    I 'm not crazy about the glass back. Any time I placed it on my granite counter tops I felt like it was going to crack/scratch.
    /Spigen for the win.
    02-04-2016 12:35 PM
    Naked here, just an invisible shield on the back.
    02-04-2016 02:32 PM
    Tempting idea!

Naked here, just an invisible shield on the back.
    02-04-2016 02:51 PM
    All you people with clear cases, are you experiencing any discoloration? Had one once and it turned all grungy yellowish. Was very disgusting and disappointing.
    02-07-2016 06:01 PM
    All you people with clear cases, are you experiencing any discoloration? Had one once and it turned all grungy yellowish. Was very disgusting and disappointing.
    My Ringke Fusion is still as clear as ever. I give it a wash when the inside gets a bit oily, still going strong.

Also I'm not sure if you would consider the UAG Maverick to be clear, but that one is going strong too.

Not a single hint of yellow on either.
    02-07-2016 06:12 PM
    Ringke case here.
    Which Ringke please? Loved the one I had for my Note Edge!
    02-07-2016 06:13 PM
    Why don't people like you ever sell their phones? When looking for used phones online it's always comments like "normal wear and tear", "small scratches and dings are to be expected", etc. I'm sorry but small scratches or dings make a phone suck if you're paying big dough for it. Seems like people who sell phones always f them up first.
    Have you tried swappa.com? I just bought a new mint condition Note 5 there a few hours ago. Never had a problem buying or selling there. Have bought 5 or 6 phone so far over the last few years.
    02-07-2016 06:26 PM
    Have you tried swappa.com? I just bought a new mint condition Note 5 there a few hours ago. Never had a problem buying or selling there. Have bought 5 or 6 phone so far over the last few years.
    No I haven't but I would be looking for something older like Note 4 or even Note 3 but it is rare to see one without "normal wear". I keep my phones perfecto. I put them in a case day one and carry in a pouch. Pocket carriers scratch and ding the beauty out of their phones.

I find the savings on latest model phones aren't worth it. I'd spend the extra two hundred for brand new with factory warranty. If I buy used I like formerly top of the line dated phones in perfect condition.

Anyway not in the market right now. Waiting for GS7.
    02-07-2016 06:31 PM
    I got my Note 5 delivered Thursday night. So far I have no case on it. Not sure I want to cover it up, it's such a nice looking phone. I do hate the fingerprints though.

I had an S-View case on my Note 4 and didn't use a case on the Note Edge. Never dropped either one after one year.
    02-07-2016 08:02 PM
    Think its too much risk to go without a case and screen protector. Those go on right away. Given the "all glass" build, think its even more important for the Note 5.
    02-08-2016 06:29 AM
    I only do the tempered glass protector, screen scratches annoy the crap out of me.

I never resell phones so normal wear and tear and light scratches on the sides and back don't matter to me.
    recDNA likes this.
    02-08-2016 12:40 PM
    I took my glass shield off a couple of weeks ago. So much better without it. Every one I've owned becomes a gunk magnet while the naked screen stays cleaner and is easier to clean. Not a scratch on it. I just pay attention now not to stick it in the pocket with keys or coins.
    02-08-2016 01:25 PM
    Everyone knows if they have the dropsies. I do. Many do not. I rarely go 3 months without dropping my phone. Other than a dumb phone many years ago into a puddle a drop has never harmed one... But I use a heavy case.

Honestly though, how can a man sit with a Note in his pocket? I would break it. Maybe because I always wear jeans. Not skinny but not baggy. Normal fit. Just no room for phone when I sit so I have to use a geeky pouch.
    02-08-2016 03:53 PM
    I've had mine since November and it's been naked since. Seems a sin to put a case on such a work of art.
    Then again, I went caseless with my iPhone 4, Razr Maxx HD, LG G2, and Droid Turbo. All were passed down to my daughter in mint condition when I upgraded. Sadly, none of them faired nearly as well once she owned them.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5
    02-08-2016 05:22 PM
    If someone has a screen protector on the back of their Note 5, I'd love to see some images...
    02-09-2016 07:52 AM
    Mine was naked for most of the day ...today was my first full day with my new note 5...the case was waiting for me when I got home from work.

I was so happy to get it in its case

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-10-2016 10:40 PM
    If someone has a screen protector on the back of their Note 5, I'd love to see some images...
    Same here

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-10-2016 10:47 PM
    What about one of those skins they do at the mall that covers the whole phone?
    02-16-2016 02:55 PM
144 ... 456