Anybody here uses the Note 5 completely naked?

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: are you naked?

I go quasi-naked. I buy full body Armorsuit on Amazon for about $9 and just put the back on. It is completely clear and gives enough tackiness (sticky) to help hold, provides scratch protection and keeps the device slim. I always like my screen clear so I never use anything on the fronts.

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: anybody here uses the Note5 completely naked?

I only have a screen protector and my phones about 2 months old and no a single scratch dent or anything but i take care of it so much like i wont even put it down on a table without putting a cloth under it haha 😂😂

kiezpirat80

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site

My note 5 was naked but after a 1 meter drop it had a big dent on the upper left corner. So from now on I am using the ringke slim case with a tempered glas protector.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: are you naked?

Mine is naked since day 1 which was couple of months ago. Never dropped it and enjoying its platinum beauty. I just spend few more seconds before I pull it from my pocket to ensure that I have a firm grip on it. Also, when I talk on the phone I put my pinkie finger under the phone to support it and to prevent slippage.

Posted on shiny naked titanium silver Note 5

Pinky finger underneath is key.

dennisharrison

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site

Totally naked here. Trying to find a case that's lightweight enough and feels as good as the glass and metal. 4 cases in, no winners yet :)

atomicpower

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site

Naked except when I'm doing yard work, at which point it goes into an otterbox defender. First case I have ever bought for a phone. This phone is too good looking to keep in a case.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site

I tried it naked for a day and I actually like the feel of it better with the case on (UAG)

Fnord

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I generally like to rock naked, but had the misfortune of using my foot to bring the phone closer to me after it fell on the floor not realizing there was sand all over the place (toddler had just returned from a play at the park). Screen looked like a meteor shower with scratches all across.

Managed to get my hands on a new one :), 1st thing I did was get a screen protector on it. It's just not worth the risk of sand no matter how careful you are.

poppy

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site

I always keep my underpants on, sometimes my socks as well 😨

Posted via the Android Central App

xtracelestial

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site

Just read this post now... as soon as i wanted to test out how long my phone would last naked. I dropped it when taking the case out. now there is a huge dent where the s pen is...
Never again. :'( i'm too clumsy

Btw, I really did not expect the dent as it didnt fall too hard/high.
Going to get a much better case asap. Im traumatised

Last edited: