One of the most usable features of the Note 5 is the screen off memo in my opinion. I also believe that AC Display is by far the best lock screen for Android. My problem lies in the fact that they don't cooperate well at all. When using the screen off memo feature with AC enabled the memo times out after about 20 seconds, whether I'm writing on it or not. If I disable AC the screen off memo feature works flawlessly. My question: am I alone? And if not does anyone have a solution to my problem?
    10-15-2015 01:01 PM
    One of the most usable features of the Note 5 is the screen off memo in my opinion. I also believe that AC Display is by far the best lock screen for Android. My problem lies in the fact that they don't cooperate well at all. When using the screen off memo feature with AC enabled the memo times out after about 20 seconds, whether I'm writing on it or not. If I disable AC the screen off memo feature works flawlessly. My question: am I alone? And if not does anyone have a solution to my problem?
    What is AD display for a lock screen?
    10-15-2015 02:33 PM
    What is AD display for a lock screen?
    Check it out in the Play store, it's a lock screen replacement that mimics the functionality of Motorola's active display. It's pretty amazing.
    10-15-2015 02:43 PM