Best detailed video ever, about our Note 5

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Just watch this amazing and very, very informative video and show your appreciation to this guy, he has always shown great knowledge of most Android phones but the videos he has made for the Photo Note and S Note features on the Note 4 were the best of all out there and I think this time he even outdid himself with this one. Great video for all of us, I even learned about and turned on a couple of features I never thought we had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYRIX9YP3Lk

Last edited:

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Man this made me realize I don't use my phone anywhere near it's capabilities lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
there are way too many cool features.... I seriously doubt that I can even remember 10% of them. :(

I run into the same thing I watch videos like this and remember a bunch of times I accomplished things in way more steps than shown lol

Posted via the Android Central App

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Here is another video from the same guy on S-note.

https://youtu.be/uOUBsz8jRv8

Note in my house!

I have shared those videos with the group at work with Note 5, currently there are 9 people at my office with the Note 5 (Just 40 employees), I bought mine, began using it on Staff meetings and suddenly everybody began getting one. ;)

He made one last year for the Note 4 and the Photo Note feature that it's a dream for any Math or Science Student or teacher. Like I said the guy is easily one of the best Youtuber explaining stuff for a phone and specially Samsung.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I didn't know my Note 5 had all these features. It truly is a productive powerhouse for a smartphone. Thanks for posting those videos. Why doesn't Samsung show these capabilities in commercials or the keynote instead of bashing other devices like on that stupid commercial for wireless charging?

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I didn't know my Note 5 had all these features. It truly is a productive powerhouse for a smartphone. Thanks for posting those videos. Why doesn't Samsung show these capabilities in commercials or the keynote instead of bashing other devices like on that stupid commercial for wireless charging?

I love those 2 videos... but I must admit I almost fell asleep half way through the videos. The Note 5 just has waaaay toooooo many cool features.... half of which I'll not remember or simply have no use for. :(

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I love those 2 videos... but I must admit I almost fell asleep half way through the videos. The Note 5 just has waaaay toooooo many cool features.... half of which I'll not remember or simply have no use for. :(

But it's good to know they exist just in case you want to use them. There are a lot of features that I haven't used yet that I will now after seeing the video.

Note in my house!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21