Best detailed video ever, about our Note 5

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
But it's good to know they exist just in case you want to use them. There are a lot of features that I haven't used yet that I will now after seeing the video.

Note in my house!

I know... it's almost like this $1300 Swiss Army Knife that I've always wanted
(couldn't afford and not insane enough to buy) :D Edit: I can actually afford
it, but I don't want my friends/family/co-workers to think I'm insane. :(

71FHJU17djL._SL1204_.jpg

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Just watch this amazing and very, very informative video and show your appreciation to this guy, he has always shown great knowledge of most Android phones but the videos he has made for the Photo Note and S Note features on the Note 4 were the best of all out there and I think this time he even outdid himself with this one. Great video for all of us, I even learned about and turned on a couple of features I never thought we had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYRIX9YP3Lk

I can't believe I was debating between this powerhouse and a 6S plus. The note line is incredible, it really is a computer in your pocket. Samsung got a lot of hate for the omission of the removable battery and SD slot but damn, this phone has everything else you can possibly imagine. I wouldn't be surprised if the note could fix me 2 poached eggs over easy....

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Just watch this amazing and very, very informative video and show your appreciation to this guy, he has always shown great knowledge of most Android phones but the videos he has made for the Photo Note and S Note features on the Note 4 were the best of all out there and I think this time he even outdid himself with this one. Great video for all of us, I even learned about and turned on a couple of features I never thought we had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYRIX9YP3Lk

Holy cow! The Note 12 will be out before I find out how to do all of that!

Thanks for the link, lots of great tips.

Posted via the Android Central App

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Wow! Great video highlighting some of the powerful features of the phone. There were many things I didn't knew, thanks for sharing it!

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I want to go through that and make a document with each. I get watching then forgot ones from the front. Crazy what you can do

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
The author of the video has a website that shows how to enable or use almost everyone of them, techisode.tv, it's pretty informative.