Good ring tones or notification sounds?

JoshTy92

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Been looking for a good ring tone app I have used zedge before but don't really care for it what do you guys use? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

sassypants2

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I love Zedge ... but I have also used Ringdroid for downloaded songs that you want to cut for a ringtone or notification.

I would also love to know what else to download for more variety.

Sent with love from my Galaxy Note 5 ... 💋

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Mp3 cutter with it you can make your own ring tones and notification sounds or even music files

metropolitim

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I use unedited mp3 files.

Of course, the object of the game is to find ones with good enough beginnings to work as notifications, but it happens that the ones I've chosen are such good songs that I sometimes let them play all the way through, just for the pleasure of hearing them. LOL

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I use Ringtonium Pro. I really like the ease of editing and clipping audio clips to get exactly the section of a sound track you want to use as well as the ease of installing the ringtones so it is easy to find them.

MalachyNG

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been using some NES legend of Zelda tones. Overworld for ringtone, new item for texts, and whistle for voicemail.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the old style Monday Night Football "heavy" theme for my ringtone. Message notification I have the Geico camel saying "hump day, yeaaah"