Can't pay on multiple sites

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Using the eBay or Aliexpress apps, if I put something in my cart and then go to pay (with PayPal for eBay or credit card with Aliexpress), the form that takes PayPal or credit card info doesn't allow me to enter anything. All I can do is go back to the previous screen. The text boxes, links and buttons on the respective screens are completely unresponsive.

Seems like there must be some security setting that prevents these screens from accepting any data.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Posted via the Android Central App

jlilnc14

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Do you have any apps that puts a screen overlay on your device? Like I use Lux auto brightness app that I need to turn off if I need to enter passwords, or any secure information.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Do you have any apps that puts a screen overlay on your device? Like I use Lux auto brightness app that I need to turn off if I need to enter passwords, or any secure information.

Yes, I do use Lux - I never would have thought that to be the issue. Thank you very much. I may stop using Lux, as it can be problematic at times where the screen is VERY dark - so dark, I can't see it enough to brighten it. I'm not sure it does that much anyway, and if it's causing issues with secure info screens, it just may not be worth it.

jlilnc14

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I do use Lux - I never would have thought that to be the issue. Thank you very much. I may stop using Lux, as it can be problematic at times where the screen is VERY dark - so dark, I can't see it enough to brighten it. I'm not sure it does that much anyway, and if it's causing issues with secure info screens, it just may not be worth it.

You're welcome! I actually love Lux, I brought the paid version. When it is too dark, just adjust the brightness and teach the app. It'll learn from your inputs.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
This isn't the only conflict that LUX creates with other apps. If you search the Note 4 and Note 5 forums you will find a number of other apps that for some reason LUX conflicts with. I loved the paid version of LUX but I got rid of it because of the conflict problem.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I had to remove Lux (paid version) because I was unable to upgrade Samsung Pay with Lux on the phone. Really liked Lux but seems to cause too many issues.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I just uninstalled Lux, but still can't install Samsung Pay. It installs initially, but tries to upgrade, and always fails.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just uninstalled Lux, but still can't install Samsung Pay. It installs initially, but tries to upgrade, and always fails.

After removing Lux I also had to factory reset as it seems that something is left that has to be removed completely. Since then ive.been using SP with no issues and have.also done one update

jlilnc14

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

That's weird. Some ppl are having problems while some aren't. I had to factory reset my phone since I sideloaded Samsung Pay app and the framework. But it works great now with Lux.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
That's weird. Some ppl are having problems while some aren't. I had to factory reset my phone since I sideloaded Samsung Pay app and the framework. But it works great now with Lux.

I eventually got it going today - there was talk of it not being available until 20-Oct, and I suspect there may have been something to that, at least for some people.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar