Helping removing Note 5 from google account

thathybrid

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I recently sold a Note 5 that I had been using through eBay and I did a factory reset before selling the phone. The factory reset worked and the phone displayed the "set up" screen like it did when I first got it. I was just contacted by the buyer saying the phone won't allow him to finish the setup because it was previously used with another gmail account. Is there anyway I can remotely remove that phone from my account so that the buyer can use it? I've sold many phones and have never experienced this issue it must be a new thing.

Tumultus

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I just answered you here but once again:

1. Go to google.com and click on SIGN IN at the upper right
  2. Once signed in, click on your email address at the upper right and select MY ACCOUNT
  3. Under SIGN IN & SECURITY click on DEVICE ACTIVITY AND NOTIFICATIONS
  4. On the right part of the screen, locate RECENTLY USED DEVICES and click on REVIEW DEVICES
  5. Click on every single device which you want to remove and select REMOVE under account access

Tumultus

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Keep in mind: This won't remove the device from the listed devices on Google Play. For that, you'll have to sign in to Google Play from the desktop computer, then click on the SETTINGS WHEEL in the upper right, then click on SETTINGS and uncheck the devices which you no longer have.

Scotty Odell

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Two ways to do this go to settings personal. Accounts google click on the account you want deleted then you should see a menu of all the things it allows you to sync click more delete account youre done. If this does not work do this go to android settings go to personal go to back up and reset turn off backup data and auto restore. Go to Google play under the account you don't want deleted. Now Uninstaller gmail even if it's installed from factory it will let you do this. Now reinstall or it will say open i do not remember exactly. But do not select the update tab. Open gmail click thethree lines go to settings click 3 dots up in the right manage account. It will take you to android settings personal tab click accounts google then click the account you want deleted it should take you to the menu where it let's you turn off syncs up in the right click more then remove account