Samsung Pay Discussion

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Any word on Samsung Pay?

Also make sure your Note5 is updated to the latest build...the link in the previous post works...hope you're able to get it, good luck

There is a new build number now, ignore this attachment

Attachments

• 1445341999275.jpg
    1445341999275.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 812
Last edited:

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

I'm updated to that Build Number but when I click the link, I'm still getting this........
Screenshot (2).png
Guess it's still a waiting game.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site

Also make sure your Note5 is updated to the latest build...the link in the previous post works...hope you're able to get it, good luck

I'm on that build # but I get the attached

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 703.jpg
    703.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 839

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

I'm on build #LMY47X.N920PVPU2AO16 and I got the app but my bank is not on board yet. Chase.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Installed it a couple of days ago on my Verizon Note 5 and everything is working perfect. When you search for it in the Play Store it's way down at the bottom of the list.

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Installed it a couple of days ago on my Verizon Note 5 and everything is working perfect. When you search for it in the Play Store it's way down at the bottom of the list.

I've searched the Play Store from my Note 5 and from the PC. Can't find it anywhere on either. I just don't understand this.

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

Wow, idk what could be keeping you from seeing the app, have u ever tried sideloading the app before?

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Wow, idk what could be keeping you from seeing the app, have u ever tried sideloading the app before?

I did before only to see if it would load on a Vzw device but never used it. Deleted the Pay app but I found out you can't delete the Framework apk. Don't know if this is preventing me from seeing it on my device or receiving the OTA (if it's even being pushed from Vzw yet).

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

Allow myself to quote ... myself:

OK. Here's the deal (or at least as much as I can share):

Hang tight. ;)

It's coming. Soon. What went live on GP the other day wasn't supposed to go live. (Apps scrapers gona scrape.) But it's coming real soon. The firmware update is pushing today. (Source)

zamboni08

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site

Only 2 week old note 5 here on vzw. Not seeing any update for OS - on latest version - and the playstore link give me the cannot find error. It is also not showing up top to bottom when searching manually.

Hmm...

Posted via the Android Central App

rgriffin25

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

My At&t phone would not allow me to do the system update. Which would allow me to use Samsung Pay. Finally I had a chance to go into Samsung Store in Best Buy and they were able to update phone and give me the functionality. Been using it fine now for over a week.

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

I did before only to see if it would load on a Vzw device but never used it. Deleted the Pay app but I found out you can't delete the Framework apk. Don't know if this is preventing me from seeing it on my device or receiving the OTA (if it's even being pushed from Vzw yet).

I have it working now, on my Note 5 and my wife's S6 Edge, I found the app on Saturday but it wasn't easy to find...people are saying if u sideloaded it you will have to do a factory reset to remove the previous framework_VZW. The app is there though...Verizon is pushing a security update and the app is supposed to go live today, maybe u should wait for that

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

I have it working now, on my Note 5 and my wife's S6 Edge, I found the app on Saturday but it wasn't easy to find...people are saying if u sideloaded it you will have to do a factory reset to remove the previous framework_VZW. The app is there though...Verizon is pushing a security update and the app is supposed to go live today, maybe u should wait for that

Ok, thanks. I'll find out in 2 hours about the OTA. Have to back my items up on a PC from my device since I'm not near a WiFi source to send them to the Cloud.

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Just manually pulled the update and it's downloading now. Will screenshot the version/Build number when it's done installing. Then off to find the S-Pay app. I'm in Texas and it showed up about 11:15 am (Central Time Zone).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance