Samsung Pay Discussion

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Any word on Samsung Pay?

Well I already had SPay working then this update came through, I dont know if it did anything...hopefully it enables you guys to get SamsungPay

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Just got this......

Vishnuvardhan P: We expect the Samsung Pay app to be available for Verizon customers on Google Play Store on Wednesday, October 21st, in the afternoon. It can take up to 24 hours for the app to propagate to all Google Play Store servers.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site

Just got this......

Vishnuvardhan P: We expect the Samsung Pay app to be available for Verizon customers on Google Play Store on Wednesday, October 21st, in the afternoon. It can take up to 24 hours for the app to propagate to all Google Play Store servers.

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

zero157h7

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

Here's the plan. Take a deep breath and relax. 2 weeks ago many of us thought we would never get Samsung Pay. The update is out but it's not immediately available for everyone. This is normal. The app is not showing up for most people. Give it time to release and propagate.

If you have not gotten the update and/or don't see the app by the end of the week, then maybe it's time to start looking for a fix.

Melfunn

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

Go to the thread "Samsung Pay for Verizon Note 5 available" There
Is a link to download from Play Store

Sent from my Note 5

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

From @Samsung Chat earlier today.......

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

Folks, the build number had nothing to do with it. I installed from Google Play before today's update. It'll be live soon.

Patience.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site

Just curious. Do you have Android Pay activated and set up with credit card? Before I tapped on the link at top of thread, I deactivated my credit card & turned off NFC.

Sent from my Note 5

No I've never had android pay

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site

It is in Play Store here this morning. Installing now

Attachments

• 705.jpg
    705.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 194

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
American Express and Samsung Pay

I got all my US Bank cards uploaded and activated but my American Express card said it was sending an email with verification code but I've not gotten it over an hour. I tried again and still nothing.

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Samsung to activate? I've been trying all morning with no luck.

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: American Express and Samsung Pay

got an verification text message near instantly.

I did get my AMEX card suspended once for no reason. At that point, I actually never ran a transaction through it. Called AMEX and they said call Samsung. Called Samsung and they said call AMEX. I just ended up added the AMEX card again and it's been working fine.

KiwiCoalBattery

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: American Express and Samsung Pay

got an verification text message near instantly.

I did get my AMEX card suspended once for no reason. At that point, I actually never ran a transaction through it. Called AMEX and they said call Samsung. Called Samsung and they said call AMEX. I just ended up added the AMEX card again and it's been working fine.

whenever that happens to me, I start a conference call and listen as they blame each other.....

no point in wasting my own time and energy. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles