Samsung Pay Discussion

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Have used Samsung Pay twice. Works like a champ. Would like to see Chase get on board right away. Would use this all the time if they did. I am a Verizon customer and I am not very happy that Samsung did not extend the wireless charger offer for those of us on Verizon. Offer expired before I could even get the app. Pretty lame if you ask me.......

Posted via the Android Central App

How is it Samsung's fault that Verizon drug their feet to get on board with Samsung pay?

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I dunno they got so many requests for them from people that took part in the promotion their back ordered like a month... Verizon dropped the ball and that is who you should be understandably upset at that you missed out on the promition.

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I dunno they got so many requests for them from people that took part in the promotion their back ordered like a month... Verizon dropped the ball and that is who you should be understandably upset at that you missed out on the promition.

Fair point.

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Now I have a question about SP. I have been using for the past couple days and it has been flawless. Literally everywhere i went no made the machine it worked.

Used it about 15 time.

Anyway, quick card thing keeps popping up at the bottom of the screen every now and then even though I have it shut off in the SP settings. Anyway to make sure this doesn't pop up or is it just a little issue with the app still?

Anyone else seeing this?

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyway, quick card thing keeps popping up at the bottom of the screen every now and then even though I have it shut off in the SP settings. Anyway to make sure this doesn't pop up or is it just a little issue with the app still?

Anyone else seeing this?
Yes, I see the same thing on my S6. It's kinda random, and I don't know how to stop it from appearing.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I've only ran into 1 place that it didn't work. Was at a golf course and they had a swipe attachment with a cord attached to the monitor on their pos. I aimed it and touched it every way possible.

r56mcs

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
I've only ran into 1 place that it didn't work. Was at a golf course and they had a swipe attachment with a cord attached to the monitor on their pos. I aimed it and touched it every way possible.

The cashier was probably a iPhone mania and didn't want you to make SP payment. So he probably didnt even have the payment screen on the monitor. Haha

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Tried SP today and although I got an error, the transaction went through perfectly and quickly.
Hoping that Chase will get on-board soon so I can use SP all the time.

And to the poster above that noticed the SP pop-up tab on the bottom of the home screen even though that feature it turned off, I've noticed that too on my N5.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Looks like Chase is coming out with their own form of mobile payments. I hope this doesn't mean they aren't going to team up with Samsung Pay.

dridas

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Well it's been out for almost a month and not a single bank has been added to the lineup of supported banks. This to me is a failure on the part of Samsung.

I'm on VZW too, and that wait was bothersome, only to find out that my bank... The largest credit union in the world isn't supported.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I tried it for the first time earlier this evening at Bed Bath & Beyond and it worked so quickly at first I didn't realize the transaction was completed with the bank. On their system I did have to enter the PIN and choose to have cash back or not.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay?

If you click on the info button in the top right corner of your digital card after opening the app you can see your purchases. I only bought 1 thing at the club.

Posted from my Note 5 via the Android Central App

But it shows all purchases, not just digital. On my AmEx it doesn't distinguish between card swipes and SP payments.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Gift cards will be a nice feature to add. Just scan them right in. That's so convenient to be able to scan them vs having to type in gift card #s etc.

When entering all my cards, the scanning has been perfect. Not one error

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21