New software update for my Verizon Note 5.

k3m1c6

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Software Version: LMY47X.N920VVRU2AOJ2

The following improvement has been made:

Android security patches

We will continue working with Google and handset makers to ensure that any security patches are available as soon as they're fully tested and approved. Please check the Verizon Support website for the*latest software information*and version available for your device.

A new software update is now available for the Samsung Galaxy Note5.

This update will prepare the device to use the Samsung Pay app.

After the update, customers can download and install the Samsung Pay app*once it is available from the Google Play™ Store.

Posted for my Galaxy Note 5 with a properly inserted S Pen!

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
From @ Samsung Chat today.......

Vishnuvardhan P: We expect the Samsung Pay app to be available for Verizon customers on Google Play Store on Wednesday, October 21st, in the afternoon. It can take up to 24 hours for the app to propagate to all Google Play Store servers.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

There seems to be a new software update for the Verizon Note 5. I am downloading it as I type this.

Please do a search or I least look at the newest threads before you make a new one. That way we won't have multiple topics about the same exact thing that was just posted this morning... 😉

Posted via the Android Central App

mike770

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Please do a search or I least look at the newest threads before you make a new one. That way we won't have multiple topics about the same exact thing that was just posted this morning... 😉

Posted via the Android Central App
Sorry. I usually do.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk