Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
WOW! this case is amazing. I like it a lot more than the defender. I have always been a otter head but this changes my perspective.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2501.jpg
    2501.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 2494.jpg
    2494.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 2495.jpg
    2495.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 2500.jpg
    2500.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 2498.jpg
    2498.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 2497.jpg
    2497.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 53

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered one. Not bad for the money. However it wouldn't fit with my tempered glass on and I don't want to rip off my glass or tear out the built in protector on it. So currently I'm sticking with my Defender until it wears out then I'll put the Supcase on. I like the Artech too. I ordered one and ripped out the protector but it was lifting my tempered glass up.

If my Defender fails and wears out I'll use the Supcase I guess and rip the built in protector out. I mean the cast cost 17 bucks so it's not a lot of money. Compared to the Defender though since I have both, I think the Defender provides better protection than the Supcase because it's thicker and a thicker back to protect the glass. Again just my opinion from handling both cases and using the Defender.

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I ordered one. Not bad for the money. However it wouldn't fit with my tempered glass on and I don't want to rip off my glass or tear out the built in protector on it. So currently I'm sticking with my Defender until it wears out then I'll put the Supcase on. I like the Artech too. I ordered one and ripped out the protector but it was lifting my tempered glass up.

If my Defender fails and wears out I'll use the Supcase I guess and rip the built in protector out. I mean the cast cost 17 bucks so it's not a lot of money. Compared to the Defender though since I have both, I think the Defender provides better protection than the Supcase because it's thicker and a thicker back to protect the glass. Again just my opinion from handling both cases and using the Defender.

I liked the defender but it was to darn big. I returned it and picked up the tech 21 evo, which is awesome imo. I ripped the screen out of this case after long debate, I just didn't like the way the plastic screen protector looked on the screen. I also have a tem glass on mine. I believe this case has awesome protection. Probably my favorite case other then uag and tech 21.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15