Anyone had luck installing amazon underground app store?

In my case, after turning the Unknown source option on, I get the page where there are two options: cancel or install. Unfortunately, nothing happens clicking install. As if the install option is disabled.

Did anyone try it here?
    10-21-2015 05:08 AM
    I have amazon underground on my phone. I had to download that so I could download amazon video for prime. (Seems kinda screwy two download two apps for one). I did have problems with one browser. I used a different browser and it went through fine.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note V
    10-21-2015 07:42 AM
    you mean the actual Amazon App Store? Or is there another "underground" one?
    10-21-2015 09:45 AM
    Anyone had luck installing amazon underground app store?

In my case, after turning the Unknown source option on, I get the page where there are two options: cancel or install. Unfortunately, nothing happens clicking install. As if the install option is disabled.

Did anyone try it here?
    I know this sounds odd but you have an app running that has the ability "pop over" the screen. When that happens the Install button on a side loaded app won't work. I think Google does this so that a rogue app can't install another app on its' own. In my case I have an app called Popup Notification which will put notifications on top of the screen. Once I killed that app the "Install" button works. If you don't know which app is doing this you can reboot and then install. But you must be quick before the pop over app gets loaded.
    omaradib likes this.
    10-21-2015 10:09 AM
    I know this sounds odd but you have an app running that has the ability "pop over" the screen. When that happens the Install button on a side loaded app won't work. I think Google does this so that a rogue app can't install another app on its' own. In my case I have an app called Popup Notification which will put notifications on top of the screen. Once I killed that app the "Install" button works. If you don't know which app is doing this you can reboot and then install. But you must be quick before the pop over app gets loaded.
    Wow. Great suggestion. Problem solved. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
    10-21-2015 01:07 PM
    So whats the difference between Amazon Video app and the Amazon app (when in app go to menu and amazon video)? Is the Amazon Video app just the video section of the Amazaon app?
    10-21-2015 05:30 PM
    Can u put a link or something for the pop up app
    05-04-2016 10:53 PM
    Dude, thank you! I've been having that problem for months and never would have thought that the Twilight app I'm using was the problem.
    07-23-2016 10:08 PM
    you mean the actual Amazon App Store? Or is there another "underground" one?
    Amazon has their "regular" Amazon App. Amazon Underground is the one that Google won't let on the Play Store, and allows the installation of apps from the Amazon Appstore. So basically Amazon Underground IS the Amazon Appstore and the regular Amazon app put together.

On a side note, I have it installed on my Note 5, didn't have any issues.
    07-24-2016 02:07 AM
    I had the same problem when using a blue blocking filter, when I turned off the filter, the install button became operational, Thank you
    09-21-2016 06:24 PM
    The culprit was an active running blue blocker on my device. One I stopped that app, Underground installed just fine. Thanks for the clue!
    10-02-2016 12:45 PM
    Twilight was the app causing this issue for me. Thanks!
    11-27-2016 08:10 PM
    I have a Note 4 and I am having trouble opening it after downloading
    04-23-2017 07:43 PM