View Poll Results: Are you male or female?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • FEMALE

1 20.00%
  • MALE

4 80.00%
    Are you male or female? (quick poll to see which sex uses the Note 5 more)

Please only respond if you own or operate a Note 5. Thanks!
    10-21-2015 09:51 AM
    call me paranoid, but I care if the product that I use will cause gender confusion(if that's even the right way to describe it).

I bought a new Hummber H2 years ago.(the last model year it was produced)

Whenever I drove the H2 and see another H2, I always look to see if the other drive was male or female. Almost 70,000 miles in the H2, I have yet to see another male H2 driver. All of the other H2 drivers are soccermom-type.(no offense... they are cool... but I'm no soccermom... don't even know how to play soccer for that matter).

Strangely, I seem to be running into the same thing with the Note 5. Whenever I see another Note 5 user, it's ALWAYS a woman. The only exception is the Verizon corporate store employee who sold me 2 of my 4 Note 5 phones. However, he told me he was the *only* one in the store who used Android phones. All the other corporate store employees(male or female) all used iPhones.(5s or 6 or 6 plus)
    10-21-2015 09:55 AM
    call me paranoid, but I care if the product that I use will cause gender confusion(if that's even the right way to describe it).

I bought a new Hummber H2 years ago.(the last model year it was produced)

Whenever I drove the H2 and see another H2, I always look to see if the other drive was male or female. Almost 70,000 miles in the H2, I have yet to see another male H2 driver. All of the other H2 drivers are soccermom-type.(no offense... they are cool... but I'm no soccermom... don't even know how to play soccer for that matter).

Strangely, I seem to be running into the same thing with the Note 5. Whenever I see another Note 5 user, it's ALWAYS a woman. The only exception is the Verizon corporate store employee who sold me 2 of my 4 Note 5 phones. However, he told me he was the *only* one in the store who used Android phones. All the other corporate store employees(male or female) all used iPhones.(5s or 6 or 6 plus)
    Opposite here. Seems all the moms I know or women in general have iPhone. The only Note 5's I've seen are with guys.

I had the same question though with the white phones. No option with vzw for the white 64gb version with this phone but with other phones... I always thought the white looked super cool, but questioned whether a guy can carry a white phone. Lol

BTW, I have never seen a woman drive an H2. They all have the H3 around here.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-21-2015 10:11 AM
    One problem with your poll is how would someone who is in the middle of transitioning from one sex to the other answer? Or what about the male that is trapped in a female body or the other way around? You need to allow for all the possibilities now a days.
    10-21-2015 02:34 PM
    Female.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-21-2015 03:30 PM
    I believe we are done here.

Thanks everyone.
    Laura Knotek and Aquila like this.
    10-21-2015 03:42 PM