is there an objective comparison of the cameras on the iPhone 6s Plus and the Note 5?
    10-21-2015 11:03 AM
    Camera comparisons are going to be somewhat subjective. Unless you want to just compare the specs...

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    10-21-2015 11:40 AM
    Do some combination of you and friends have the different phones? My wife and her sister both have iPhone 6, and they're blown away by the quality of pictures this phone takes compared to theirs, regardless of lighting or environment.

So am I, frankly. I mean, I suspected it was better, but I was not at all prepared for how MUCH better. We've been in situations lately where we've been taking pictures of the same stuff, and by the end of the first day, they stopped even bothering, and left it to me.

I say this as somebody who was embarrassed by my Note 3 compared to the iPhone 6. I felt that the iPhone was head and shoulders better, completely undermining my argument for the superiority of Android and Samsung. LOL Whenever I said something like that, they looked at the pictures from the Note 3, rolled their eyes. I couldn't disagree. The Note camera sucked in comparison.

Not anymore, man.

I really have no clue what an objective test would reveal. Who knows? Science might give the edge to the iPhone, or the article might have that cop-out I'm seeing more and more re: iOS vs Android, "They're different, but they're both great." Really?

Since my experience is subjective, I have no doubt that some people might feel differently. They're wrong. LOL (Kidding.) (Mostly.) To my eyes, and the eyes of the iPhone fans around me, it's not even close.

Sorry I don't have an answer to your actual question. LOL For previous cameras, I definitely checked. "Can the Samsung camera really be as weak as I think it is?" Now, I don't feel curious at all about such tests. This new Sammy-cam all the way.
    10-21-2015 03:05 PM