Cannot register on Samsung.com

hypnospastic

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone ever had trouble registering their Note 5 on Samsung.com? I've had my Note 5 for over a month now and have yet to be able to register it under my profile on Samsung's site. The site refuses to accept my IMEI thus I cannot register.

I have chatted with the reps via their chat service and have tried to call many times only to be put on hold and placed back in the bucket of calls to be answered or hung up on or just left on hold for forever.

If you've experienced this, did you get it fixed and how? It may not seem all that important to some but it is something I lie to do with all of my new devices.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I was able to resgister my Note 5 a while back on the first week after launch. There might be issue with website at the current time.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

dasupaman23

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Can you log into your Samsung account on the device? As soon as I logged in on the device it was registered on the website with all the other Samsung devices I've used overs the last couple of years.

Sent from my Note 5

hypnospastic

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
So here is the funny part. I logged into my Samsung account via the app and see my IMEI number and a registered date but the description is wrong. It shows I have the black 32g Note 5 when I actually have a white 64g Note 5. Very odd.....

It also explains why I saw a Black 32g registered on the actually website. Seems like a problem on their end doesn't it?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781