Bypass lock screen if app is running?

ichibanh

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I just got this running pack which has a large clear, plastic window that allows the use of the phone even while the phone is in the pack. Problem is, I use that kickass fingerprint feature to unlock my phone, which obviously doesn't work when the phone is in the pack. If the phone is in the pack I'm usually running, and I use Strava to track my runs. Is it possible to have the lock screen bypass the need for any patterns, password, or fingerprint if a specific program is running?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

jlilnc14

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got this running pack which has a large clear, plastic window that allows the use of the phone even while the phone is in the pack. Problem is, I use that kickass fingerprint feature to unlock my phone, which obviously doesn't work when the phone is in the pack. If the phone is in the pack I'm usually running, and I use Strava to track my runs. Is it possible to have the lock screen bypass the need for any patterns, password, or fingerprint if a specific program is running?

That would be a nice feature or app!

Posted via the Android Central App

ichibanh

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I use a LE Bluetooth HR monitor which the Strava app is connected to but unfortunately Android doesn't see it as a device. Otherwise I would be able to use it as a trusted device.

NatalieB2015

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
There is a widget called places. It sets certain phone attributes depending on location. Home, car, work. I wonder if you could create a location 'run' and disable the password or security when that location is detected?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21