Any former Moto X users?

bstarr3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My last two phones have been Moto X - the '13 and '14 models. I've really gotten to love stock android with the Moto addons. I'm not crazy about the size on the mxpe, and have heard that the note 5 is easier to hold, in spite of being the same size, and is generally (one of) the best android phone out right now. It does seem pretty great, but I feel like I would definitely miss always on google now, driving mode, twist for phone, chop for flashlight, and wave to wake up. I'm wondering if anybody else has made the switch? How's touchwiz vs stock? Have you lived without the moto tweaks, or found other apps to replace them (I know Agent is supposed to be good for driving mode) Let me know if I should make the jump! Thanks

Cl3arCh0ice

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I have had both of the phones and i really liked them both. But there were flaws that prevented me from using them as my daily driver such as the camera. I will do my best to answer your questions but most of those features i did not use except wave to wake up, which i am happy to report is also on the Note 5. I don't really mind touchwiz that much and for the most part it has improved over other versions. It has some lag here and there but it is very rare. For me the Note 5 has been amazing and i don't regret the purchase at all. Also i don't know if this is on option for you but i also have a Android Wear watch which can help with some of the driving mode features

bstarr3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have had both of the phones and i really liked them both. But there were flaws that prevented me from using them as my daily driver such as the camera. I will do my best to answer your questions but most of those features i did not use except wave to wake up, which i am happy to report is also on the Note 5. I don't really mind touchwiz that much and for the most part it has improved over other versions. It has some lag here and there but it is very rare. For me the Note 5 has been amazing and i don't regret the purchase at all. Also i don't know if this is on option for you but i also have a Android Wear watch which can help with some of the driving mode features
Cool, I didn't know the Note had that feature. Thought they got rid of it after Note 4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463