30 days... any tips?

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Finally get to try out the note5... let's see how it goes.. I signed up for the samsung promo they were offering to iphone users... so today after work i go straight to fedex to pick up my borrowed note 5... any tips? Last android phone I had was the note 3... :eek:

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Only thing I would like to point out is that dont judge too quick. Unlike iPhone...you will need to make this phone what you like it to be (not Apple)...and then enjoy! If you still don't like it...well its just a promo that you are trying out.

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Only thing I would like to point out is that dont judge too quick. Unlike iPhone...you will need to make this phone what you like it to be (not Apple)...and then enjoy! If you still don't like it...well its just a promo that you are trying out.

Yeah $1 tryout ain't bad... I've been debating on using my tmobile jump on either the note5 or upcoming lg v10... we'll see... 30 days is a long time...

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Finally get to try out the note5... let's see how it goes.. I signed up for the samsung promo they were offering to iphone users... so today after work i go straight to fedex to pick up my borrowed note 5... any tips? Last android phone I had was the note 3... :eek:

Check out the theme store. Nice little customization piece for you.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Give Samsung Pay a tryout. Being able to pay on the older magnetic strip reader terminals makes Samsung Pay very very useful.

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Samsung made switching super easy... Still customizing to my liking... I know setup was gonna take alot of battery and cpu so not gonna hold it against it quite yet... Quick charge is sweet... Little lag from setup but smooth now... Thanks for the tips... Keep em coming

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Only issue I have with Samsung Pay and also Android Pay is that at this time neither supports my Chase Visa yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1