still crashing!!!!

tubbz the bull

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Ok so ive read the previous thread about hot to fix the note 5 crashing by clearing the cashe (power volume down and home key). Even factory reset and redownload apps and still crashing atleast 3 times a day. Any answers or help thanks in advance

Sprint white 32gb note 5

Posted via the Android Central App

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ok so ive read the previous thread about hot to fix the note 5 crashing by clearing the cashe (power volume down and home key). Even factory reset and redownload apps and still crashing atleast 3 times a day. Any answers or help thanks in advance

Sprint white 32gb note 5

Could be an app causing it. If you hard reset, and reinstall all the apps you were using, one of those apps could be the culprit. I had a similar issue a while back with my note 4. Just reset again, and slowly download apps until it starts crashing again.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Could be an app causing it. If you hard reset, and reinstall all the apps you were using, one of those apps could be the culprit. I had a similar issue a while back with my note 4. Just reset again, and slowly download apps until it starts crashing again.

That's what I would recommend

tubbz the bull

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
As of now im down to this app amd facebook which keep crashing... thanks but how do u go ito safe mode??? Maybe that will help trouble shoot faster

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
At this point it's more than likely a bad unit. Those 2 apps wouldn't cause it to crash and everything else is factory installed stuff that you probably can't and shouldn't have to do anything about.

JohnnytheK

May 20, 2013
Visit site
As others have stated. If you're within your 14 day period, have the unit replaced.

Ps: not sure how to access via safe mode.
1. Turn off the phone completely.

2.Press and hold the Power key.

3.Once ‘Samsung Galaxy Note5’ shows, release the Power key and immediately press and hold the Volume Down button.

The phone will restart but keep the Vol Down button pressed.Once the phone has finished restarting, ‘Safe mode’ will be display in the lower-left corner of the screen.You may now release the Volume Down button.

Now that the phone is in safe mode