Camera shutter sound

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Heya,

The camera shutter sound doesn't seem to turn off when I switch my phone to vibrate mode or silent. It gets annoying when my camera keeps making that sound when I'm taking a picture. It wasn't like this yesterday.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What about disabling it completely in settings?

Now that you mention it.. Seems I remember people talking about some countries not allowing silent cameras because people taking pictures in dressing rooms and bathrooms and other secret pictures..

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I can understand why some don't allow it to be turned off. This is a struggle within myself.. The struggle of the freedom to take pictures when I want and have the sound off and the struggle to not have to worry about someone sneaking in and taking pictures. There have been issues of pictures up the dresses of women being taken and dressing rooms and then random people that are taking pictures of your kids.

I can both agree and disagree with not allowing the shutter sound to be turned off.

Basically if some people wouldn't be weird perverts, this wouldn't be necessary.

pmendoza502

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
not a direct fix but I Use an app Called sound profile Which gives you Sound profile options like the Blackberries, and when In the silent Profile, It silences ALL sounds ...