So, about a month ago Samsung had a Samsung Pay promotion when the app went live and offered a free gift. I ordered the wireless charging pad back on 9/28 and have received 3 separate emails from Samsung stating the item is on continued back order with no estimated shipping date. I know it's a free gift but I find it kind of ridiculous that Samsung can offer this promotion over a month ago and not have actual stock of the gifts. Really bad PR IMO . I've sent an email to their promotions department which went un-answered and had a chat with Samsung which was pointless.

Has anyone actually received the gift from Samsung (wallet flip cover or wireless charging pad) for registering their card with Samsung Pay or have heard when it might ship?
    10-27-2015 05:45 PM
    I don't think it's as much back order as it is the wireless chargers don't work and they are trying to figure out why. I got one from best buy when I bought the phone and it just stops charging after a few minutes. I took it back and the Samsung guy there said they know it's a problem but there's no fix for it. He reluctantly gave me another one but it does the same thing. You're not missing out on much.

I remember back when I got my Galaxy S3 I got a free flip cover for being one of the first 5,000 people to register it or something like that. Took so long to get the thing I forgot all about it when it finally showed up at my door.
    10-27-2015 06:53 PM
    I don't think it's as much back order as it is the wireless chargers don't work and they are trying to figure out why. I got one from best buy when I bought the phone and it just stops charging after a few minutes. I took it back and the Samsung guy there said they know it's a problem but there's no fix for it. He reluctantly gave me another one but it does the same thing. You're not missing out on much.

I remember back when I got my Galaxy S3 I got a free flip cover for being one of the first 5,000 people to register it or something like that. Took so long to get the thing I forgot all about it when it finally showed up at my door.
    That would make sense. It would explain why there has been no new info or when the chargers might ship. I guess the same will happen, I'll forget about it and it will show up at some point. If there was a problem that could have least offered a different gift or something.
    10-27-2015 06:59 PM
    I got my flip cover about a week ago from Samsung.
    10-27-2015 07:50 PM
    I got my flip cover about a week ago from Samsung.
    That's good, guess I chose the wrong gift, lol.
    10-27-2015 07:53 PM
    I too have received a few emails stating that the wireless charger is on backorder. Last night I noticed a new promotion. Samsung is offering Sprint customers a $50 bill credit for activating Samsung pay. At least that's something they can actually deliver. LOL
    10-27-2015 08:17 PM
    I too have received a few emails stating that the wireless charger is on backorder. Last night I noticed a new promotion, Samsung is offering Sprint customers a $50 bill credit for activating Samsung pay. At least that's something they can actually deliver. LOL
    Lol, yeah, they might as well just send out 50.00 amex or visa gift cards. I would be good with that at this point.
    10-27-2015 08:18 PM
    I got my free charger on Saturday 10/31 I felt like I had to wait FOREVER!!
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    11-02-2015 03:57 PM
    Just received an email this morning stating my item shipped. ☺☺
    11-02-2015 04:33 PM
    I received mine today
    11-02-2015 07:54 PM