Some annoyances

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Some annoying things I find about the note 5. Maybe someone has a workaround for me on something.

-when headphones are plugged in, and I want to call someone... The Google now function, when the headphones are plugged in is horrible. (holding the little button on the headphones to activate it) But when not plugged in Google now dialer is perfect.

-when using fingerprint to unlock phone, you can't quick reply to SMS or can't do anything really. Sucks as I wear nitrile gloves at work so I have to type that 6 character password every time to reply to a text. So I don't use fingerprint unlock but I'd like to.

-Podcasts constantly pause and indicate the pod I'm listening to as "failed". Tried 2 different pod apps and still the issue continues. Have to keep replaying the pod. Happens randomly, notifications are not causing it.

Understand these are not popular issues. I use my phone a lot at work and listen to pods quite a bit. My hands are dirty while I work so being able to make a call without touching my phone is important. Also came from an iPhone where I didn't have these issues. Not huge deals but still a daily annoyance.

Thanks for reading.

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I'd recommend using the smart lock while at work... it detects if it's on you and it won't require the fingerprints... just a swipe... works awesome for me...

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I'd recommend using the smart lock while at work... it detects if it's on you and it won't require the fingerprints... just a swipe... works awesome for me...

I have smart lock activated, but while I'm at work the gps is way off. Works like a charm while at home though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power