Can you please help me on how to unlock the back up password?

A

AC Question

I bought note 5 and i set up a back up password unfortunately, i forgot my password can you please assist me on this. i dont want to reset my phone. Please help me.

your assistance is highly appreciated.

thanks

NatalieB2015

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Can you access the phone or are you locked out? In another thread I posted instructions on how to clear the backup password but you need to be able to access Settings in the phone. Let me know which situation best describes your needs.

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to add a followup question.

Is there a way to set the backup fingerprint password to 4 numbers? Having a backup password with 6 characters including a number is a pain. Sometimes I'm wearing gloves and just want to punch in 4 digits to get iin.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to add a followup question.

Is there a way to set the backup fingerprint password to 4 numbers? Having a backup password with 6 characters including a number is a pain. Sometimes I'm wearing gloves and just want to punch in 4 digits to get iin.

Nope, it requires 6 and I think at least one has to be a letter.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I bought note 5 and i set up a back up password unfortunately, i forgot my password can you please assist me on this. i dont want to reset my phone. Please help me.

your assistance is highly appreciated.

thanks

If you setup a 'backup" password.....that, usually comes after you entered a fingerprint entry. You cannot enter your prints?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance