11-08-2015 07:30 AM
85 1234
tools
    Oh there are iPhones in those markets also. Apple is bringing in more profit because they charge ridiculous prices. Their low price iPhone didn't so so well, not even in those markets.
    11-01-2015 01:41 AM
    Oh there are iPhones in those markets also. Apple is bringing in more profit because they charge ridiculous prices. Their low price iPhone didn't so so well, not even in those markets.
    The price of Apple products is the one thing that I have always had a problem with. How is it that a 64GB iPhone 6S Costa about the same as my 64GB Note 5? My screen is larger and sharper, s-pen, heart rate monitor, better camera, fast charging capable, bigger battery, and made from better materials in my opinion. Yet they are the same price? Doesn't make sense.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-01-2015 06:39 AM
    Its all about marketing and Apple market their products great. Doesn't matter if the Note 5 is a better overall device. In Canada it's all about Apple. Everywhere in my city all you see is iPhones. More than 3/4 of my contacts have iPhones. It's all about marketing like I said and Apple hits a home run each time. We have two Apple stores here and both are always busy anytime I've ever walked by. It's a damn Cult lol.
    11-01-2015 06:58 AM
    Its all about marketing and Apple market their products great. Doesn't matter if the Note 5 is a better overall device. In Canada it's all about Apple. Everywhere in my city all you see is iPhones. More than 3/4 of my contacts have iPhones. It's all about marketing like I said and Apple hits a home run each time. We have two Apple stores here and both are always busy anytime I've ever walked by. It's a damn Cult lol.
    Sure. But Samsung markets a lot too. And I hear you on everyone having an iPhone. Most of the people I know have an iPhone as well. And the Apple store in Naperville is packed year round.

11-01-2015 07:00 AM
    I will agree. Apple market their products brilliantly, am even jealous at how they do it. Why do you think they get the queues they do, when they release a product? People are not even thinking about the price, they're simply queuing. Weird how BlackBerry have survived WITHOUT really marketing. But, I digress.

If I was rich, I'd have all the latest flagship devices and switch on the whim, daily.
    11-01-2015 07:02 AM
    I will agree. Apple market their products brilliantly, am even jealous at how they do it. Why do you think they get the queues they do, when they release a product? People are not even thinking about the price, they're simply queuing. Weird how BlackBerry have survived WITHOUT really marketing. But, I digress.

If I was rich, I'd have all the latest flagship devices and switch on the whim, daily.
    That's an interesting thought. If money wasn't a factor and you could have any smartphone tablet you wanted, what would you buy? What ecosystem would you set yourself up with?

11-01-2015 07:44 AM
    Well Apple has always been that way. Sure years ago, they had something new and better with personal computers, they charged for that. Now people pay for the name.

Beats headphones.. They are crap, cheap, etc and people pay a high price for them because they are Apple.

You see this kind of thing in women's clothing. Sure a $200 purse is going to be better than a $30 purse. There comes a point where a higher price though, doesn't mean a better quality. There is a point with purses and clothing, you are paying for a name and nothing else.
    11-01-2015 08:03 AM
    Um, the Note 5 and 6P are the same size. (5.7")
    Screen size yes but it's about the form factor. The curved back of the nexus 6 and the some what thicker edges made it difficult for me to hold one handed. The smooth back and thin bezels on the Note 5 are much easier for me. The 5 appears smaller when placed next to a Nexus 6 even with the same screen size.
    11-01-2015 09:22 AM
    Screen size yes but it's about the form factor. The curved back of the nexus 6 and the some what thicker edges made it difficult for me to hold one handed. The smooth back and thin bezels on the Note 5 are much easier for me. The 5 appears smaller when placed next to a Nexus 6 even with the same screen size.
    Same way with the Note 4 and Note 5. The Note 4 was just a little thicker, but enough to feel a big difference.
    saichick04 likes this.
    11-01-2015 09:33 AM
    Smartphone tablet? Hmm, it would still be an iPad. I have the iPad Air II currently, and it just works. Albeit, I'm yet to fully try a Samsung tablet of sorts.

That's an interesting thought. If money wasn't a factor and you could have any smartphone tablet you wanted, what would you buy? What ecosystem would you set yourself up with?

11-01-2015 12:18 PM
    Smartphone tablet? Hmm, it would still be an iPad. I have the iPad Air II currently, and it just works. Albeit, I'm yet to fully try a Samsung tablet of sorts.
    I haven't tried a Samsung tablet either. The only Android tablet I have owned was the Nexus 7. But, I don't feel like I need a tablet when I have a Note.

11-01-2015 12:22 PM
    I haven't tried a Samsung tablet either. The only Android tablet I have owned was the Nexus 7. But, I don't feel like I need a tablet when I have a Note.

Well.. TMO is giving away some free Samsung Tablets when you add a data line for the tablet. Just thought I would throw that out there lol
    11-01-2015 01:11 PM
    Well.. TMO is giving away some free Samsung Tablets when you add a data line for the tablet. Just thought I would throw that out there lol
    Ha. You are teasing me. The last thing I need to do is get another device.

11-01-2015 01:33 PM
    Ha. You are teasing me. The last thing I need to do is get another device.

It's a good deal lol
    11-01-2015 01:55 PM
    It's a good deal lol
    I know it is. And I want to go get one right now. But, I shouldn't.

11-01-2015 01:59 PM
    I know it is. And I want to go get one right now. But, I shouldn't.

You are basically throwing free money away lol
    The Walrus 1984 likes this.
    11-01-2015 02:00 PM
    You are basically throwing free money away lol
    LOL. Oh boy. You are enabling me

11-01-2015 02:10 PM
    Hahaha
    11-01-2015 02:11 PM
    So I picked up the free tablet. Thanks.

Kelly Kearns and kj11 like this.
    11-02-2015 03:57 PM
    So I picked up the free tablet. Thanks.

SUCKER! hahaha
    kj11 likes this.
    11-02-2015 04:11 PM
    They also have the S6 for $10 a month, zero down, if your girlfriend is interested.. She could get a free tablet too lol
    11-02-2015 04:12 PM
    They also have the S6 for $10 a month, zero down, if your girlfriend is interested.. She could get a free tablet too lol
    That wouldn't be good. Plus, she has an iPad. She wants me to switch back to ios. Could be a deal breaker.

11-02-2015 04:50 PM
    Well you might have to get serious and tell her she has to convert or you have to move on lol
    11-02-2015 04:52 PM
    Well you might have to get serious and tell her she has to convert or you have to move on lol
    Lol. Yep.

11-02-2015 04:54 PM
    That wouldn't be good. Plus, she has an iPad. She wants me to switch back to ios. Could be a deal breaker.

Why does she want you to switch back? FaceTime?
    11-02-2015 07:47 PM
85 1234