Samsung Pay Wireless Charger Promotion - They Sent TWO!

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Fedex literally just knocked on my door and delivered two free wireless chargers from the Samsung Pay promotion. I'm not sure why they sent two, one black and one white, but the irony is that I don't even have the Note 5 any longer. I returned it in favor of my iPhone 6s Plus. Maybe it's a sign. LOL

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Fedex literally just knocked on my door and delivered two free wireless chargers from the Samsung Pay promotion. I'm not sure why they sent two, one black and one white, but the irony is that I don't even have the Note 5 any longer. I returned it in favor of my iPhone 6s Plus. Maybe it's a sign. LOL

You should gift one. I'll take one off your hands lol!

Galaxy Note 5 and what not

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Weird now I just got an email saying that it was shipped and FedEx says it was delivered today. Guess I'll find out when I get home.

Posted via the Android Central App

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Got the shipping confirmation for 2 as well. Knew I was getting 2 since the day I signed up for the promotion on day one. Just figured it was because I have 2 phones actively using Samsung pay.

Checked tracking number and it said they'll be here by end of day tomorrow.

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I got 2 today via FedEx and after they were delivered I get an email from Samsung saying that they had been shipped and should be here in 5-7 days. The tracking number shows them delivered, I think the shipping notification is a little late. LOL.

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I got 2 today via FedEx and after they were delivered I get an email from Samsung saying that they had been shipped and should be here in 5-7 days. The tracking number shows them delivered, I think the shipping notification is a little late. LOL.

Ha ha I still haven't received an email saying it was shipped.

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Obviously somebody screwed up royally here. They are not only giving everyone a free charger, but they are giving everyone an additional one to sell. LMAO.

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine is set to deliver via Fed Ex on Tuesday. Hoping I get the magical Two for one deal, but we'll see. I would certainly make use of an extra one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay