11-13-2015 04:36 AM
92 ... 234
tools
    I tried it and it didn't work on my phone. My phone has carbon Slick wraps on it. I tried my coworkers phone and everything worked properly. Very surprised that the wrap is causing interference!
    Reboot and try. You'd be surprised as how much is a software issue than hardware. To make the long story short, since I got my S6 Edge back in April with 2 different wireless chargers, it did the same at random, most of the time after a reboot it works for 3-4 days and then the same, so another reboot and again it was fixed.

My Note (and a lot of the others I've set including my daughter's) seems to be a LOT better, as in it has only happened to me 2 or 3 times (with same wireless charger) in months, and again, a reboot just fix it for me.

Also, what it was mentioned above is true, in my case I've noticed that it must be position at certain positions for it to charge perfectly.
    11-04-2015 04:42 PM
    Well I got a second one today but I'm not too excited as the first one doesn't work well. After about 5 mins the light starts flashing and it stops charging.
    Yes! Absolutely! I'm on my second one from best buy, neither worked and the Samsung guy there said they knew it was a problem but there is no fix yet. I figured that's why it took so long for people to get them; they weren't back ordered, they suck and Samsung was trying to fix it. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people, waited all this time for a crappy product.
    11-04-2015 04:48 PM
    Just curious how many people who received two chargers are either contacting Samsung and/or sending one back.... For my own officiousness...
    11-04-2015 04:53 PM
    Reboot and try. You'd be surprised as how much is a software issue than hardware. To make the long story short, since I got my S6 Edge back in April with 2 different wireless chargers, it did the same at random, most of the time after a reboot it works for 3-4 days and then the same, so another reboot and again it was fixed.

My Note (and a lot of the others I've set including my daughter's) seems to be a LOT better, as in it has only happened to me 2 or 3 times (with same wireless charger) in months, and again, a reboot just fix it for me.

Also, what it was mentioned above is true, in my case I've noticed that it must be position at certain positions for it to charge perfectly.
    Just rebooted and tried. Same issue. Stops charging after 20 seconds and starts flashing.
    11-04-2015 05:20 PM
    Well I received one last week black and received another black one today. Just wondering if those that are receiving multiples were beta users of samsung pay.
    I was a beta user and I ended up receiving two white chargers; one last Saturday and one yesterday. Don't know if it means anything. But, I'd figured I'd share the info regardless.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-04-2015 07:33 PM
    I just got one. Works pretty neatly but I like to use my phone while charging so I don't prefer it over a regular charger, that's for sure.
    11-04-2015 11:36 PM
    Mine arrived today but only one of them.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5
    11-05-2015 02:46 AM
    I like Wireless Charging.
    11-05-2015 05:33 AM
    Got my second one on Tuesday. Go figure. No wonder their profits keep tanking

So now I've got 2 black and 1 white wireless chargers.
    11-05-2015 06:41 AM
    I received 2 as well and I wasn't part of the Beta program.
    11-05-2015 02:02 PM
    Update to my response. I received the second one 1 week after the first delivery. So now I have two black ones. Gifted one to my wife for her S6. Too bad they are not the quick-charge versions. Perhaps that's why they are giving these away, to make room for the better quick-charge versions??
    11-11-2015 11:28 AM
    How long does it take Samsung to send them? We've ordered 3 of them....each was a separate order...hope we end up with 6! lol

We already have 2, and there is a trick to getting the Samsung one to work.

If you look at the charger like a clock with the cord at 12:00, then place your phone "landscape" with the home button to the right, but centered on the charger to see the blue line.

When placing the phone down, let it "thud" a bit (dropping it from about an inch above the charger). The "thud" seems to help activate something.
    11-11-2015 07:02 PM
    How long does it take Samsung to send them? We've ordered 3 of them....each was a separate order...hope we end up with 6! lol

We already have 2, and there is a trick to getting the Samsung one to work.

If you look at the charger like a clock with the cord at 12:00, then place your phone "landscape" with the home button to the right, but centered on the charger to see the blue line.

When placing the phone down, let it "thud" a bit (dropping it from about an inch above the charger). The "thud" seems to help activate something.
    Mine was on backorder for about 3 weeks before I got the first one.

Hmm, mine works by just setting it down centered on the pad.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5
    11-12-2015 12:04 AM
    Mine works just fine, in any "clock" orientation, as long as the phone is reasonable centered on the charger.
    11-12-2015 10:37 AM
    Mine works just fine, in any "clock" orientation, as long as the phone is reasonable centered on the charger.
    I have a case on my phone and a body skin. I have been placing my phone in every position. As long as it's centered it always charges

Posted via Note 5 AT&T
    11-12-2015 12:08 PM
    Hey can someone tell me where I can check the status of my charger order. All I have in a n email saying thank you we've received you claim form here is your Registration Confirmation Number and when we approve your offer claim we'll send you a confirmation email.
    11-13-2015 04:25 AM
    samsungpromotions(dotcom)/ChargerPromo

I cant post links yet, so dotcom is ".com"
    11-13-2015 04:36 AM
92 ... 234