Samsung Pay Wireless Charger Promotion - They Sent TWO!

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
OMG!!! What the heck is Samsung doing?!! That's why they were on backorder, they sent everyone multiple chargers.

Yeah that's crazy... I got 2 seperate packages and each one had 2 chargers in it. I already had 2 that I bought so now I have 6 of these things....smh....

Posted via the Android Central App

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Update: I got one today and have another still due to arrive on Tuesday! What? Two different tracking numbers. I didn't even get an email about the one that came today. Today a white one came, which is what I ordered as I already have a black one and wanted something different for my office. I'll put the next one on my bedstand or something. Maybe even find a spot in my car?

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Update: I got one today and have another still due to arrive on Tuesday! What? Two different tracking numbers. I didn't even get an email about the one that came today. Today a white one came, which is what I ordered as I already have a black one and wanted something different for my office. I'll put the next one on my bedstand or something. Maybe even find a spot in my car?

I also got a black one today and a email saying one will be delivered tuesday.

Posted via the Android Central App

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
So since everyone is getting theirs, how are they working?

I know they are not shipping the fast chargers, but how are they anyway?

Seem to be the same as the one I bought at the AT&T Store the day I got my phone. Work just fine. Takes about 2min per 1% from what I can see. That's fine by me for most of where I'm using mine. The only place I keep a fast charger is in our charging station in the kitchen area so in case I'm running low and need to head out, I can hook up there and get ready then pick it up as I leave through the garage.

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I got 1 and 3 others from a different address but Fedex dropped it off at my front door. Called Fedex and told them they delivered 3 of them to the wrong address. They said theyll call back and schedule a picture up never did, and then I scheduled a pickup and they never came. So forget it, not gonna go out of my way to fix their mistake. If I get no contact in a few weeks, I'm keeping it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol