Samsung Pay Wireless Charger Promotion - They Sent TWO!

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I just got one. Works pretty neatly but I like to use my phone while charging so I don't prefer it over a regular charger, that's for sure.

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Got my second one on Tuesday. Go figure. No wonder their profits keep tanking :D

So now I've got 2 black and 1 white wireless chargers.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Update to my response. I received the second one 1 week after the first delivery. So now I have two black ones. Gifted one to my wife for her S6. Too bad they are not the quick-charge versions. Perhaps that's why they are giving these away, to make room for the better quick-charge versions??

BamaMomRollTide

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
How long does it take Samsung to send them? We've ordered 3 of them....each was a separate order...hope we end up with 6! lol

We already have 2, and there is a trick to getting the Samsung one to work.

If you look at the charger like a clock with the cord at 12:00, then place your phone "landscape" with the home button to the right, but centered on the charger to see the blue line.

When placing the phone down, let it "thud" a bit (dropping it from about an inch above the charger). The "thud" seems to help activate something.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
How long does it take Samsung to send them? We've ordered 3 of them....each was a separate order...hope we end up with 6! lol

We already have 2, and there is a trick to getting the Samsung one to work.

If you look at the charger like a clock with the cord at 12:00, then place your phone "landscape" with the home button to the right, but centered on the charger to see the blue line.

When placing the phone down, let it "thud" a bit (dropping it from about an inch above the charger). The "thud" seems to help activate something.

Mine was on backorder for about 3 weeks before I got the first one.

Hmm, mine works by just setting it down centered on the pad.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine works just fine, in any "clock" orientation, as long as the phone is reasonable centered on the charger.

I have a case on my phone and a body skin. I have been placing my phone in every position. As long as it's centered it always charges

Posted via Note 5 AT&T

mistermalaki

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Wireless Charger Promotion

Hey can someone tell me where I can check the status of my charger order. All I have in a n email saying thank you we've received you claim form here is your Registration Confirmation Number and when we approve your offer claim we'll send you a confirmation email.

cad70

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Wireless Charger Promotion

samsungpromotions(dotcom)/ChargerPromo

I cant post links yet, so dotcom is ".com"