Anybody else getting these icons when you try to change your wallpaper on your Note 5?
    Not sure what updated in the last few days that made this change. Could it be the new icons for Marshmallow?
    I'm not using any theme from the Touchwiz theme store.

10-30-2015 06:59 PM
    This is the stock theme after the last upgrade however, you can always change it to your desired theme.
    10-30-2015 08:14 PM
    This is the stock theme after the last upgrade however, you can always change it to your desired theme.
    What last upgrade?
    I can't select that theme anywhere, it just appears as the preview when I change wallpaper
    10-30-2015 09:58 PM
    I don't have those icons, but they aren't Marshmallow. They look nothing like my Nexus 5 icons.

Also I use Nova and even going back to TouchWiz this is what I get when changing wallpaper, which is the same, but I do have a theme under my Nova settings.

Who is your carrier? Phone variant?
    Attached Thumbnails New Touchwiz icons?-1446269516037.jpg  
    10-31-2015 12:32 AM
    Yes that happens to me to it just started happening lately
    10-31-2015 12:46 AM
    I don't have those icons, but they aren't Marshmallow. They look nothing like my Nexus 5 icons.

Also I use Nova and even going back to TouchWiz this is what I get when changing wallpaper, which is the same, but I do have a theme under my Nova settings.

Who is your carrier? Phone variant?
    What I mean by Marshmallow is Samsung updating a few things here and there on Touchwiz.

It randomly just went back to normal, I'm not sure why or what's causing this.

I have an N920W8, Canadian carrier Videotron. I got 5.1.1 on the day I bought the phone on August 28 I believe so I do get updates pretty quickly but then again, I haven't seen anything update in the last few days that would have caused this.
    10-31-2015 01:01 AM
    What I mean by Marshmallow is Samsung updating a few things here and there on Touchwiz.

It randomly just went back to normal, I'm not sure why or what's causing this.

I have an N920W8, Canadian carrier Videotron. I got 5.1.1 on the day I bought the phone on August 28 I believe so I do get updates pretty quickly but then again, I haven't seen anything update in the last few days that would have caused this.
    Well those aren't Marshmallow icons. My Nexus 5 has Marshmallow and they look nothing like that.

It seems according to the poster under your first post, those icons are the default Samsung icons now.

Are you using any launcher?

What shows up on the wallpaper change screen, is what is applied. I have Nova but still see the TouchWiz I have applied, on the Wallpaper screen.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-31-2015 01:07 AM
    Well those aren't Marshmallow icons. My Nexus 5 has Marshmallow and they look nothing like that.

It seems according to the poster under your first post, those icons are the default Samsung icons now.

Are you using any launcher?

What shows up on the wallpaper change screen, is what is applied. I have Nova but still see the TouchWiz I have applied, on the Wallpaper screen.
    No I'm using Touchwiz Launcher and I have no theme installed from the theme store
    10-31-2015 01:13 AM
    Have you looked at the Theme Store and made sure "default" is checked?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-31-2015 01:33 AM
    Have you looked at the Theme Store and made sure "default" is checked?
    Yes I have, I checked everything.
    10-31-2015 01:44 AM
    I need you to go to settings and then default applications, click on home and screenshot this and post it.
    Attached Thumbnails New Touchwiz icons?-1446274580328.jpg  
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-31-2015 01:56 AM
    I need you to go to settings and then default applications, click on home and screenshot this and post it.
    I'm not sure what you're trying to figure out here. I am not stupid, I have Nova installed, Google Now launcher, but I'm using Touchwiz launcher only. I am not rooted and I don't have a problem, I'm not trying to fix anything, I am asking why do I see these icons in the preview? I want them, I like them, and I want to use them.
    10-31-2015 02:32 AM
    I'm not sure what you're trying to figure out here. I am not stupid, I have Nova installed, Google Now launcher, but I'm using Touchwiz launcher only. I am not rooted and I don't have a problem, I'm not trying to fix anything, I am asking why do I see these icons in the preview? I want them, I like them, and I want to use them.
    Ok, hope you find an answer to your problem, obviously I can't help you.
    10-31-2015 02:34 AM
    Kelly is trying to help by figuring out how to recreate the problem.

Your carrier may disabled the icons. Those icons could only be available on a different region. It might be a preview of what TW could be in the next release.

I can guarantee they aren't stock Marshmallow. My Nexus 5, and Nexus 5X don't have them.
    10-31-2015 10:23 AM
    Kelly is trying to help by figuring out how to recreate the problem.

Your carrier may disabled the icons. Those icons could only be available on a different region. It might be a preview of what TW could be in the next release.

I can guarantee they aren't stock Marshmallow. My Nexus 5, and Nexus 5X don't have them.
    Dude, I know this is not stock Marshmallow, I was obviously talking about what Touchwiz could look like after the Marshmallow update, come on now..

It's not a "problem" I was simply asking what these icons were. If they are in-fact an updated version of Touchwiz for the upcoming Marshmallow update or something else and if anyone else experienced the same thing while trying to change their wallpaper.
    Christine Aflak likes this.
    10-31-2015 02:02 PM
    Dude, I know this is not stock Marshmallow, I was obviously talking about what Touchwiz could look like after the Marshmallow update, come on now..

It's not a "problem" I was simply asking what these icons were. If they are in-fact an updated version of Touchwiz for the upcoming Marshmallow update or something else and if anyone else experienced the same thing while trying to change their wallpaper.
    They very well could be an updated version. I am not sure. Your reference to Marshmallow was not specific toward TW, and I was merely stating that it wasn't Stock Android.

To reiterate, it could be a regional thing where in some regions TW looks like that, and may be very different from the version that you have.
    Sam Lambert likes this.
    10-31-2015 02:31 PM
    I've recently noticed I have these new icons too. Is it an update that did this? Does anyone know if its possible to get the old icons back?

It happened on my S6
    10-31-2015 08:12 PM
    Those icons started appearing after the last update that TMobile did on my S6 (5.1.1), I just recently acquired the Note 5 and the default theme were those icons, so I am certain that they are belong to the latest update of 5.1.1
    You mentioned wallpaper, as far as I know they are a complete theme not just a wallpaper.
    11-03-2015 08:45 PM
    If you don't like those icons you can use Awesome Icons app, download icon packs and replace the stock icons.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-03-2015 10:05 PM
    Those are the same icons that I've had since day one on the default theme.

I'm on Wind Mobile.. Note5 was acquired in early September.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-03-2015 11:14 PM
    could you send me a link to the wallpaper your using? i really like it
    02-06-2016 05:08 AM
    New Touchwiz icons?-screenshot_2016-02-06-07-37-52.jpg

Those are the new touchiz icons that come with the phone. If you just got the phone I'd understand the question but you said you got this on august 28th and your just now noticing the icons. I mean come on man. No updates have been given except for 200 AT&T users for beta 6.0
    02-06-2016 06:40 AM