I like the phone but I can't seem to find or activate some of my favorite features from the Note 4.

1. Screen resizing. Used to be able to do this with a back and forth motion across the screen. Now I'm limited to 3 quick taps on the home bitton? Are there more ways than this?
    2. Split screen I never used. But I did use the pop ups and loved them. Now I can't find them.
    3. S pen, you could select text on a photo and it would pull it up in a popup with a 'T' in the corner of the popup and you could then select and copy the text. Is there any way to still do this?
    4. This is a something I just found out about, downloading extensions in A Note. When I go to do it it doesn't let me select the extensions to do so. Does anyone else know what might be the problem here?

I watched a couple reviews to see if the reviewer might have a tutorial for the features I'm looking for to no avail.

Thanks to anyone who can explain or point me in the right direction!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-31-2015 09:22 PM
    1. no that is the only way i know of.
    2. you can activate pop up windows by holding down an app in your recent apps or dragging from the right or left corners well in an app some apps can't use pop up windows but those apps will notify you when you try.
    3. im not sure what you mean but if you hold down the s pen button and drag it over a piece of text it will highlight it then give you a few option to do with what you selected.
    4. try going into samsung apps and downloading the extensions from there

Hope i helped
    kj11 likes this.
    10-31-2015 11:56 PM
    2. Any app that is capable of being a pop up,l, just do this: to activate, drag your finger diagonally to center of screen, from the top right of screen below notification bar.
    11-01-2015 01:38 AM
    11-02-2015 10:35 AM