Hello, I am new to this posts, if anyone finds it duplicate please forward me the posts/ discussion. Although I have searched before posting this, and could not find.

Problem :
    I have NOTE-2 and have bookmarks (about 200 of them) stored in a home screen
    folder. I used "Samsung Smart Switch" to transfer all data from old to new NOTE-5.
    But it seems those bookmarks did not came thru. Any idea (other than copying 200 bookmarks manually) how I can get those bookmarks folder to New NOTE-5. I have google account , so any options along those lines would be OK too.

Thanks in advance.

Bhavin
    11-01-2015 11:54 AM
    Hello, I am new to this posts, if anyone finds it duplicate please forward me the posts/ discussion. Although I have searched before posting this, and could not find.

Problem :
    I have NOTE-2 and have bookmarks (about 200 of them) stored in a home screen
    folder. I used "Samsung Smart Switch" to transfer all data from old to new NOTE-5.
    But it seems those bookmarks did not came thru. Any idea (other than copying 200 bookmarks manually) how I can get those bookmarks folder to New NOTE-5. I have google account , so any options along those lines would be OK too.

Thanks in advance.

Bhavin
    Can you do quick connect or any direct connect with the Note 2? Does it have NFC? I can't remember now.

Also you can upload that file to your Google Drive, it will always be there and download it to your Note 5.
    11-01-2015 12:14 PM