Happy with note 5?

HotSawcey

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
It's been 3 months now, just wanted to see how happy everyone was with the note 5:) as for myself I truly believe it's the best thing out!

Posted via the Android Central App

sergiu.m

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
1 month here since i switched from my trusty iphone 6.

I am seriously thinking about returning to ios because of several BIG problems I've encountered..
1 of them is the constant 2-7 second freeze while unlocking the phone ( happens at least 2 times a day )
Until now it seems that there isnt any fix for this even though the problem is well known.

2nd thing would be the damn unlock button which started to get stuck. It still works but no more "click" when I press it ...

Overall I belive to have made a mistake by switching from the old phone...

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So far I'm happy with it. It is so strange that everytime I stray from the Note series I convince myself that I don't need the s-pen, but as soon as I get another Note, I become enthralled with the s-pen all over again. I use it more than not. It really makes my smartphone experience completely different than from any other device.

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Loving it, came from the LG G4 and haven't looked back which is saying something because I bought the G4 for it's removable battery and SD support but this phone has made me a believer that there really can be a phone that doesn't need a removable battery. Haven't been able to kill it in a day yet.

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm like other people. I keep trying to stray away from the S pen but can't. Every time I leave it I go back to it. Overall is a great phone. I just wish Verizon would release an update that fixes my wifi searching issues at work. My nexus 6 doesn't have that issue

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Note 5 for 3 weeks and haven't witness any issues yet. I'm definitely enjoying my Note 5.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (32 gigs+white) running on T-Mobile.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I am seriously thinking about returning to ios because of several BIG problems I've encountered..
1 of them is the constant 2-7 second freeze while unlocking the phone ( happens at least 2 times a day )
Until now it seems that there isnt any fix for this even though the problem is well known.

2nd thing would be the damn unlock button which started to get stuck. It still works but no more "click" when I press it ...

What variant do you have, because from what I've seen, only a small group have this issue.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Had mine since release day. I had an issue with a T-Mobile update, but that has been corrected.

I get great battery life, great standby and so far, it has been the best phone I've owned.

sergiu.m

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
International version? Yes, that seems to be what most people with the issue have. Have you talked to Samsung about it?
Yes international version.
I am unsure how to approach this matter and where exactly. Will look into it.
The unlock button on the side is also pissing me off.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes international version.
I am unsure how to approach this matter and where exactly. Will look into it.
The unlock button on the side is also pissing me off.

Well if you are fortunate enough to have a Samsung store in your area, go there. If not, let me know where you are and I will find the Samsung Office you need to contact.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

I am thinking you got a bad unit. These are not common problems at all. I haven't experienced or heard of these issues until your post.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The unlock button I haven't heard of, the freezing I have seen others with international versions saying they are experiencing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech