new update for T-Mobile note 5!!

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
If you have tmobile and you've not done this update you're missing out. My battery life is now the best of any smart phone I've ever owned.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

ra535i

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
so... standby time is obscenely good after the update. Also, I"m 14hrs in today and phone is @ 50% still. Wtf did samsung do? WOW

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
So I have the update but I keep getting a server reached its daily download limit. I have a sprint note 4. I don't have a computer... is there any other way I can get the update? Will I ever be able to do it ota? Please help

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So I have the update but I keep getting a server reached its daily download limit. I have a sprint note 4. I don't have a computer... is there any other way I can get the update? Will I ever be able to do it ota? Please help

I would call Sprint and ask them or you can go to the Samsung Counter at a Best Buy and have them flash the update for free.

PrimeOz

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Yea batter is a beast. Light usage (3h 20m screen time), I'm on 2 days 7 hours and 33 min. With still 22% left. Never had a smart phone last this long even sitting on a table.

OldCookie

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Anyone who did the newest update:

Did you guys disable all the bloat, Samsung Galaxy apps, and all the other mumbo jumbo? Seems like more stuff were able to be disabled.

My battery time seemed to stay the same or worsten... when I go to sleep my phone loses aboutthe 6-8% battery. According to gSam I lost around 20 minutes on screen time.

Anyone else get better or worst battery life?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21