Does anyone know of a way to have a persistent screen memo? I tend to use it to write down a quick todo list and would really like to be able to have it stay in place so the next time I pull out the pen when the screen is off it reappears and I can make any needed changes.
    11-06-2015 12:34 AM
    Does anyone know of a way to have a persistent screen memo? I tend to use it to write down a quick todo list and would really like to be able to have it stay in place so the next time I pull out the pen when the screen is off it reappears and I can make any needed changes.
    You can use color note which offers widget notes that you can pin to the home screen. They offer checklists etc as well. Very convenient but won't appear as screen memo when you pull out the pen. Works well though

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2015 02:29 AM
    I start an Action note, and "pin" it to my screen. I have a whole page dedicated to action memos. I look really busy LOL
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    11-06-2015 12:52 PM
    You can use color note which offers widget notes that you can pin to the home screen. They offer checklists etc as well. Very convenient but won't appear as screen memo when you pull out the pen. Works well though
    Posted via the Android Central App
    Thanks Dhanikz, I installed Color Note and it looks like it will allow me to use the pen to write a note, but then transcribes it to add the text. I'm hoping to stick with something that just saves my freeform pen strokes.

I start an Action note, and "pin" it to my screen. I have a whole page dedicated to action memos. I look really busy LOL
    That would do, but I think having the Google Now launcher setup is preventing them from pinning. I'll play around some more with that. If I can get them to pin properly with Google Now, that would suffice.
    Dhanikz likes this.
    11-06-2015 04:34 PM