audio problem

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed a number of things wrong with my galaxy note 5 over the past two months but this problem here in particular really bothers me.
but whenever I'm listening to music in my headphones and I get a text message with the volume on the notifications all the way up my music will stop and play out loud from my phone speaker for about a second and then playback in the headphones again, this really is a problem because when I am in a setting where I have to use my headphones my music should not play out loud when I get a text message... It's kinda embarrassing and awkward when that happens,

Does anyone else have this problem ??

Posted via the Android Central App

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed a number of things wrong with my galaxy note 5 over the past two months but this problem here in particular really bothers me.
but whenever I'm listening to music in my headphones and I get a text message with the volume on the notifications all the way up my music will stop and play out loud from my phone speaker for about a second and then playback in the headphones again, this really is a problem because when I am in a setting where I have to use my headphones my music should not play out loud when I get a text message... It's kinda embarrassing and awkward when that happens,

Nope, my volume in my headphones goes down slightly and I hear the notification in the headphones. But I'm using Bluetooth headphones, not sure if that makes a difference. Haven't use the wired headphone yet.

Posted via Note 5 AT&T

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site

I've had this problem with my s3. And my GF with her Xperia Z. Both of which we owned years ago. These were fixed with software updates later. Probably through main OS updates. In my s3 I used cyanogenmod towards the end. So maybe that fixed it. Cannot remember exactly.
Doesn't exist on my note 5 though. Maybe try a cache wipe?

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Is this different than adjusting the notification volume slider? TBH I have a smart watch so I always have my phone on silent or vibrate (and therefore doesn't interrupt movie/music playback), but I know you can adjust the volume for notifications separate from media volume.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
I dunno know if i had the same experience or not, when i plug in samsung earphone, logically, all notification will only from earphone, but mine is from both handset and earphone ... not fixed until now and dunno what to do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca