07-18-2016 01:56 PM
53 123
tools
    How much is it ?
    $99
    11-08-2015 10:04 AM
    I let my phone get down to 50% and then let the Mophie case charge it. I didn't really use the phone and it still didn't have enough juice to charge it to 100%. On top of it, it most certainly didn't charge the phone at the Quick Charge rate.
    I'm going to take it back and just buy a portable power pack instead that has at least twice the battery capacity as my Note 5 battery and has quick charge on it. Not as convienent, but makes more sense.
    Gray Area likes this.
    11-08-2015 11:14 AM
    How long does it take to charge from 20%-80%?
    11-08-2015 11:40 AM
    Just grabbed one last night, so far I really like it.

It's much thinner than I remember previous ones to be, and I really like that it doesn't add much in terms of height to the phone. It doesn't have a full charge for the built-in battery, but I think that it should be plenty to bump me up for those really long days, and the Quick Charge capabilities are a huge plus.

Anyone else pick one up, or thinking of picking one up?
    Does it work with wireless charging?

Posted via the modest yet efficient Lenovo Tab 2 A8 50f

DEVICE HISTORY (since they got smart)
    PHONES: Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5. TABLETS: Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0. Lenovo tab2 A8 50 WATCH: Galaxy gear
    11-08-2015 02:45 PM
    Does it work with wireless charging?

PHONES: Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5. TABLETS: Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0. Lenovo tab2 A8 50 WATCH: Galaxy gear
    Nevermind... I read further and got my answer lol

11-08-2015 02:46 PM
    Can someone please make a review for this product? Thank you
    11-09-2015 12:51 PM
    Anyone knows how long it takes to charge the phone with the case and the case itself?
    11-09-2015 05:10 PM
    I just got mine. Not bad on the added bulk. Haven't had it long enough to test it charging, will update later. Can say it does not fast charge your phone D

One thing I see issue with is getting the s pen out. It has a rubber flap that covers the pen making it difficult to get out. Also, using the headset jack could be a problem, if the connector your using is not straight you might not get the connector plugged in all the way, they do include an adapter.
    11-11-2015 04:51 PM
    Just got mine as well today. I agree that the added bulk is not too bad. It is very light and thin imo. It charges faster than a normal cable charging. But does not support fast charging. Overpriced, but worth it. Great design as well.
    11-11-2015 04:56 PM
    I tried one out at the local Verizon Store. It looks great and holds the phone in the case real tight. But at only 2400 mAh, I find it hard to justify the $100 price tag. I can buy a Samsung Fast Charging Battery Pack and have $35 left over. May not be a nice in some ways but could fast charge the phone 1.5 times vs only 60% for the Mophie.
    11-12-2015 11:37 AM
    I tried one out at the local Verizon Store. It looks great and holds the phone in the case real tight. But at only 2400 mAh, I find it hard to justify the $100 price tag. I can buy a Samsung Fast Charging Battery Pack and have $35 left over. May not be a nice in some ways but could fast charge the phone 1.5 times vs only 60% for the Mophie.
    It is quite pricey. But then it's nice to have assurance that you won't run out of juice or accidently forget to bring your power bank around with you. It's nice to have it attached to your phone and have it with you at all times.
    11-12-2015 11:42 AM
    It is quite pricey. But then it's nice to have assurance that you won't run out of juice or accidently forget to bring your power bank around with you. It's nice to have it attached to your phone and have it with you at all times.
    If it included SD Storage at $99.99, now that would be a different story. I would jump on that in a heart beat. But for a case and 2,400 mAh battery, that is a little harder to take. Again, I do like the way it is done, just not the price. The value for me is just not there. I picked up a VoltReady 5,500 mAh battery pack with a USB port and a built in USB cable for charging. It is about the size of a Note 4 battery and fits nicely in my pocket. Only cost $30. Add the ARTECH 21 case and I have spent half the price for a higher capacity battery and a better protecting case, and still have money left over.
    11-12-2015 12:47 PM
    If it included SD Storage at $99.99, now that would be a different story. I would jump on that in a heart beat. But for a case and 2,400 mAh battery, that is a little harder to take. Again, I do like the way it is done, just not the price. The value for me is just not there. I picked up a VoltReady 5,500 mAh battery pack with a USB port and a built in USB cable for charging. It is about the size of a Note 4 battery and fits nicely in my pocket. Only cost $30. Add the ARTECH 21 case and I have spent half the price for a higher capacity battery and a better protecting case, and still have money left over.
    I feel ya. I'm pretty sure they'll release a space pack in the near future.
    11-12-2015 03:22 PM
    I REALLY want to get this, as it sounds like the best battery case for the Note, and battery is my biggest concern. However my biggest concern with this case is protection, as I also (am likely) to drop it a few times

Does this thing really protect the phone (screen!) at all? Can I pair it with something like Otterbox alpha glass ? If I could pair this up with an alpha glass I might bite...

Or if theres a "rugged" battery case out there thats a better option im all ears. I dont give a crap about bulk/weight
    11-15-2015 12:42 PM
    I REALLY want to get this, as it sounds like the best battery case for the Note, and battery is my biggest concern. However my biggest concern with this case is protection, as I also (am likely) to drop it a few times

Does this thing really protect the phone (screen!) at all? Can I pair it with something like Otterbox alpha glass ? If I could pair this up with an alpha glass I might bite...

Or if theres a "rugged" battery case out there thats a better option im all ears. I dont give a crap about bulk/weight
    It's pretty sturdy and protective. I'd suggest getting a tempered glass screen protector as well.

If you go to their website they explain the impact isolation thingy they have implemented.
    11-15-2015 12:46 PM
    It's pretty sturdy and protective. I'd suggest getting a tempered glass screen protector as well.

If you go to their website they explain the impact isolation thingy they have implemented.
    Their website also (kinda) reccomends against using a screen protector with their case though

So idk if that means you CANT use one with it or what
    11-15-2015 12:56 PM
    Their website also (kinda) reccomends against using a screen protector with their case though

So idk if that means you CANT use one with it or what
    You can from my past experience. Been using their Juice Packs since the iPhone 5. Currently using a tempered glass screen protector with my Note 5 + the juice pack
    11-15-2015 01:01 PM
    You can from my past experience. Been using their Juice Packs since the iPhone 5. Currently using a tempered glass screen protector with my Note 5 + the juice pack
    Anyone have an opinion towards this vs the zerolemon coming out within a week ?
    11-16-2015 09:44 AM
    Anyone have an opinion towards this vs the zerolemon coming out within a week ?
    I personally prefer Mophie's design with their Juice Packs. But if you want more juice and don't mind the extra weight and thickness go for Zerolemon. It's great to know that they are taking customers input on what should be included in this upcoming case for the Note 5.
    11-16-2015 09:57 AM
    I personally prefer Mophie's design with their Juice Packs. But if you want more juice and don't mind the extra weight and thickness go for Zerolemon. It's great to know that they are taking customers input on what should be included in this upcoming case for the Note 5.
    Is zerolemon a quality product ?

I've never bought either but from looking at both websites it looks like zerolemon is a cheap "knockoff " product, of course I'm totally assuming

If it's a cheaper nice quality product I don't mind the bulk I'm used to otterbox

I'm just worried about a cheap funky design where I can't remove my s pen or something
    11-16-2015 10:14 AM

I've never bought either but from looking at both websites it looks like zerolemon is a cheap "knockoff " product, of course I'm totally assuming

If it's a cheaper nice quality product I don't mind the bulk I'm used to otterbox

I'm just worried about a cheap funky design where I can't remove my s pen or something
    I'm not sure. Never tried their products before. I'd stick with Mophie for battery cases.
    11-16-2015 10:32 AM
    I'm not sure. Never tried their products before. I'd stick with Mophie for battery cases.
    Any recommendations for a screen protector that goes with the mophie and fits well?

Will my phone really be protected from drops?
    11-16-2015 10:42 AM
    Any recommendations for a screen protector that goes with the mophie and fits well?

Will my phone really be protected from drops?
    I forgot what brand is mine. Zagg usually offers great screen protector, should check em out.

I'd say yes, but it won't offer as much protection as those fully covered military approved cases.
    11-16-2015 10:51 AM

I've never purchased a zerolemon product however I had a buddy I used to work with that had the zerolemon 10000mah pack case for the Galaxy Note 3 and he loved it! His battery would last for 3-4 days on end with a lot of sot. I've heard the tpu outer layer they put on the note 3 case was rather cheap feeling and ill fitted, but it's been a couple years so I would think they improved their quality based off customer feedback.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-18-2015 06:55 AM
    There's a video on YouTube about it. Looks pretty bad imo.
    11-18-2015 09:47 AM
53 123