Picked up a Mophie for my Note 5, anyone else?

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Just grabbed one last night, so far I really like it.

It's much thinner than I remember previous ones to be, and I really like that it doesn't add much in terms of height to the phone. It doesn't have a full charge for the built-in battery, but I think that it should be plenty to bump me up for those really long days, and the Quick Charge capabilities are a huge plus.

Anyone else pick one up, or thinking of picking one up?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Don't think that I would need it, but s good choice for those who need extended charge

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
It's definitely not a case for everyone, but I like the assurance that I won't run out of battery. My day tends to start around 5am and end around 10pm.

I'll post some pictures in a bit.

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Been wanting one since I'm out and about with work from 5am until who knows. The fast charging has been saving me but this is what I need. Looking forward to your thoughts

bontjes

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased mine from Verizon. I plugged the standard Samsung quick charge - charger to the case and it is most definetly not charging in fast charge mode.

Any ideas?

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
So far my battery life is doing pretty good. My day to day basis is unplug from 4am and all the way to 9pm with 6 hrs of screen time with 12% left.

Posted via the Android Central App