video quality on mms

ATLChamp

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
How have you guys been going around that terrible video quality when sending text message and when is android going to come out with their version of imessage

Posted via the Android Central App

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
How have you guys been going around that terrible video quality when sending text message and when is android going to come out with their version of imessage

I haven't been able to. This is the main reason I returned my Note 5 and went back to my iPhone 6s Plus. I suppose you could use email, Dropbox or Google Drive.

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I use Google photos. It backs up all my photos and Videos for free and gives me the ability to send a link for others to watch videos or see pictures.

At least the note 5 sends a video. My old S5 didn't let me send a video bigger than like 17mb.

Posted via Note 5 AT&T

compton845

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Samsung phones come equipped with a simple sharing feature which allows you to send video to contacts via a link they can stream. This allows you bypass mms size limits and they can see undegraded video.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Samsung phones come equipped with a simple sharing feature which allows you to send video to contacts via a link they can stream. This allows you bypass mms size limits and they can see undegraded video.

OMG!!! This works!

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site

How do you use it?

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site

Isn't enhanced messaging exactly that. Just turn on Enhanced messaging option in messaging settings.uploadfromtaptalk1446931605635.jpg

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I think linkiik121 means "enhanced messaging"

Also I don't think lots know that the simple sharing option is through the gallery and not through the messaging app. If u guys haven't tried from the gallery. Give it a try
How does it look on the receiving end?

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I believe its just a link through Samsung where they have an option to stream or download.
d2c55ca09a01fa618d9faa2e07c15f46.jpg

I have this using Google photos which I'm thinking might be the same thing? Does the simple share create a link through Samsung? If that's the case then I would just assume the link come from Google anyway.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood