When will the Note 5 get its next update?

A

AC Question

note 5 update

when will the note 5 get its next update because i no samsung rarely get updates when will it get 6.0 marshmallow if it will

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: note 5 update

when will the note 5 get its next update because i no samsung rarely get updates when will it get 6.0 marshmallow if it will

Welcome to the forums. All my Samsungs get the newest firmware updates.

There is no way to know when your N5 will get M.

Who is your carrier?

What variant do you have?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

For the first time in my Smartphone Life, I'm going to say "Who Cares?" This Note 5 IS, by far, the best phone I have ever had - No Complaints!!! There, I said it... though my forehead is all beaded up with sweat. :)

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

Optus is in Australia and we all know how long we have to wait to get updates compared to the rest of the world lol. I'd say marshmallow would come early next year.

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

For the first time in my Smartphone Life, I'm going to say "Who Cares?" This Note 5 IS, by far, the best phone I have ever had - No Complaints!!! There, I said it... though my forehead is all beaded up with sweat. :)

I could go for some battery optimization update though. Or app optimization, whatever it's called.

Don't know why the most productive android manufacture can't take control like apple and update all phones the same time.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I could go for some battery optimization update though. Or app optimization, whatever it's called.

Don't know why the most productive android manufacture can't take control like apple and update all phones the same time.

Well they do a lot, outside of the US.

The issue with the app optimization, Verizon and AT&T could remove it, Sprint did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34