How to delete notes and pics saved in clipboard.

wintergray

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
When I opened clipboard while copying and pasting I had lots of things saved, notes, pics, etc, in my clipboard that I didn't save. How do I open clipboard to delete and edit the saved contents?

Last edited:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
When I opened clipboard while copying and pasting I had lots of things saved, notes, pics, etc, in my clipboard that I didn't save. How do I open clipboard to delete and edit the saved contents?

If you will go to your phone dialer and press and hold where the numbers show up when you select them, you will get an option for paste and clipboard. Choose Clipboard and you can delete there.

Attachments

• 1447076027572.jpg
    1447076027572.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 23

Nvincible

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Kelly, didn't know that. It didn't work for me on that screen because then I get the message that I don't have any speed dials setup but tried the same concept elsewhere, went to Messages and clicked where you type a message and long pressed. Worked there. Nice!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Kelly, didn't know that. It didn't work for me on that screen because then I get the message that I don't have any speed dials setup but tried the same concept elsewhere, went to Messages and clicked where you type a message and long pressed. Worked there. Nice!

I don't have any speed dials set up either. You just have to long press in the right place.

It hasn't been showing up in other places, like messages. Good to know it is now.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

Another method is to go into settings and make the Samsung keyboard the default and then open a new message or email and when the Samsung keyboard comes up long press the key in the lower left by the space bar with the microphone symbol. This will bring up a window, click on the clipboard icon and you will see all of the "clips" and you can then delete one, some, or all of them.