Miniature Screen??

cobaltgirl87

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I just got the Note 5 on Sunday. I've noticed it's not super left hand friendly, but, I still love it so far. When you swipe from the left corner down, it makes this miniature screen... I want to know how to shut that off. I have double checked, and I have the one handed operation off. What is this and how can I turn that feature off?

Thanks!

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Not really sure why you'd want or need to turn it off... I've had trouble reducing the screen size the few times I've tried to do it, so I wouldn't think that it's something that happens accidentally... I've never done it by accident.

By the way, not sure if you're aware, you can reduce screen size (different then what you're talking about) for easier one handed operation, by triple clicking the home button very quickly... this makes reaching things at the top of the screen easier. Again, this isn't for having two apps open at the same time, which is what dragging from one of the upper corners does..

If you haven't found the feature to reduce screen size, give it a try!

pbickel

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually having the opposite problem. I want to use this feature but it won't work on my Verizon note 5. I can get it to do it through multitasking window but not from grabbing a corner and I don't know why. Worked great on my s6 edge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam