04-10-2018 07:10 PM
40 12
tools
    It took me a little while to get the information but I was able to export the information.
    Odds are this is not the data most people are looking for. This is a really legible .csv file as it is made for devs.

- It doesn't tell you which exercise data you or looking at (ie steps, cycling, running)
    - Many dev columns and unused headers (ie deviceuuid > VMwwBI++uO is one of the columns)
    - Takes a while to find and retrieve the export after you set everything up.

It really stupid that Samsung doesn't natively offer this feature. This means that if you save a year worth of data on S Health, they expect you to leave it there and never take it anywhere else . This is may be a reason for me to stop using sHealth
    11-30-2016 09:29 AM
    Hi 2 u all guys, can anyone help with the same issue (exporting/importing) on ios?

also lost data on my last phone (oneplus 3) when i jumped to iphone 6s plus..
    keeping infos 2 weeks now and i would like know on the next swap how do i keep them. im also familiar with syncios if that could provide any solution Thanks a lot !
    02-15-2017 05:42 AM
    My shealth data never saves. 3 phones/factory reset and it never saves it.
    02-18-2017 04:27 PM
    It took me a little while to get the information but I was able to export the information.
    Odds are this is not the data most people are looking for. This is a really legible .csv file as it is made for devs.

- It doesn't tell you which exercise data you or looking at (ie steps, cycling, running)
    - Many dev columns and unused headers (ie deviceuuid > VMwwBI++uO is one of the columns)
    - Takes a while to find and retrieve the export after you set everything up.

It really stupid that Samsung doesn't natively offer this feature. This means that if you save a year worth of data on S Health, they expect you to leave it there and never take it anywhere else . This is may be a reason for me to stop using sHealth
    Hi there! How do I export the files so that they are visible in my s health? That is the only problem i am facing now 😢...
    Can u help me?
    02-24-2017 11:20 AM
    When I want to access sleep data the DataView indicates that I don't have permissions in my country. Is there a workaround for this issue?
    03-09-2017 04:45 AM
    Hi there! How do I export the files so that they are visible in my s health? That is the only problem i am facing now 😢...
    Can u help me?
    yes, I'm wondering the same. I have downloaded the csv filed from my s5 and can't figure out where to put them in my s7.
    04-26-2017 10:40 AM
    Hey there. Tried the whole way through downloading, installing dataViewer (1.3.0!!) And Everything worked, till I reach the exporting prozess: in this Version of dataViewer there is no export button. Can anyone help please or send me the old version, can't find it anywhere at Google.
    08-18-2017 09:15 AM
    Hey there. Tried the whole way through downloading, installing dataViewer (1.3.0!!) And Everything worked, till I reach the exporting prozess: in this Version of dataViewer there is no export button. Can anyone help please or send me the old version, can't find it anywhere at Google.
    I am also running into this issue. I need the ability to export data for HR reports. DataViewer 1.3.1 updated 8/10 does not seem to have the ability to export files as described anymore. I have enabled permissions, restarted the phone and searched for alternative information but currently see all references to version 1.2. Does anyone know a work around or alternative solution?
    09-11-2017 06:49 PM
    I am also running into this issue. I need the ability to export data for HR reports. DataViewer 1.3.1 updated 8/10 does not seem to have the ability to export files as described anymore. I have enabled permissions, restarted the phone and searched for alternative information but currently see all references to version 1.2. Does anyone know a work around or alternative solution?
    { https://github.com/emomper23/PsychVR/tree/master/S Health/HealthData_v1.2.1/Tools }

This project seems to have uploaded the 1.2 version to GitHUB? I haven't tried it.
    10-08-2017 09:09 PM
    I don't seem to have an export option on the More menu.
    02-01-2018 02:21 AM
    I don't seem to have an export option on the More menu.
    It's not there for me, either. DataViewer ver 1.3.1
    02-01-2018 08:14 AM
    s health lets you export heart rate data. I have an s2 watch that takes random heart rates twice a day and was able to export 3 months of data to an Excel file. select the heart option and then press the 3 dots in the upper right.
    02-02-2018 04:31 PM
    I use DataViewer 1.2 and in it I have the option of exporting data. While checking the permissions to export data, however, the app keeps crashing. Anyone know a solution?

Sorry, I checked - I was not in developer mode. Now I am and it works!
    02-04-2018 06:30 AM
    Thank you for all your sharings guys. It helped me a lot. But i am having problem while trying to get all my heart rate informations from excel file because it just enables me to get start time end time etc.. what i really need is heart beats in time domain so if someone can help me in that case i would appreciate it.
    02-26-2018 01:28 PM
    I am using dataviewer 1.31 also and it has no "export" option under "MORE". Does anyone have solution or should I find a previous version of dataviewer and try that
    04-10-2018 07:10 PM
40 12