10-29-2018 02:23 PM
41 12
tools
    It took me a little while to get the information but I was able to export the information.
    Odds are this is not the data most people are looking for. This is a really legible .csv file as it is made for devs.

- It doesn't tell you which exercise data you or looking at (ie steps, cycling, running)
    - Many dev columns and unused headers (ie deviceuuid > VMwwBI++uO is one of the columns)
    - Takes a while to find and retrieve the export after you set everything up.

It really stupid that Samsung doesn't natively offer this feature. This means that if you save a year worth of data on S Health, they expect you to leave it there and never take it anywhere else . This is may be a reason for me to stop using sHealth
    11-30-2016 09:29 AM
    Hi 2 u all guys, can anyone help with the same issue (exporting/importing) on ios?

also lost data on my last phone (oneplus 3) when i jumped to iphone 6s plus..
    keeping infos 2 weeks now and i would like know on the next swap how do i keep them. im also familiar with syncios if that could provide any solution Thanks a lot !
    02-15-2017 05:42 AM
    My shealth data never saves. 3 phones/factory reset and it never saves it.
    02-18-2017 04:27 PM
    It took me a little while to get the information but I was able to export the information.
    Odds are this is not the data most people are looking for. This is a really legible .csv file as it is made for devs.

- It doesn't tell you which exercise data you or looking at (ie steps, cycling, running)
    - Many dev columns and unused headers (ie deviceuuid > VMwwBI++uO is one of the columns)
    - Takes a while to find and retrieve the export after you set everything up.

It really stupid that Samsung doesn't natively offer this feature. This means that if you save a year worth of data on S Health, they expect you to leave it there and never take it anywhere else . This is may be a reason for me to stop using sHealth
    Hi there! How do I export the files so that they are visible in my s health? That is the only problem i am facing now 😢...
    Can u help me?
    02-24-2017 11:20 AM
    When I want to access sleep data the DataView indicates that I don't have permissions in my country. Is there a workaround for this issue?
    03-09-2017 04:45 AM
    Hi there! How do I export the files so that they are visible in my s health? That is the only problem i am facing now 😢...
    Can u help me?
    yes, I'm wondering the same. I have downloaded the csv filed from my s5 and can't figure out where to put them in my s7.
    04-26-2017 10:40 AM
    Hey there. Tried the whole way through downloading, installing dataViewer (1.3.0!!) And Everything worked, till I reach the exporting prozess: in this Version of dataViewer there is no export button. Can anyone help please or send me the old version, can't find it anywhere at Google.
    08-18-2017 09:15 AM
    Hey there. Tried the whole way through downloading, installing dataViewer (1.3.0!!) And Everything worked, till I reach the exporting prozess: in this Version of dataViewer there is no export button. Can anyone help please or send me the old version, can't find it anywhere at Google.
    I am also running into this issue. I need the ability to export data for HR reports. DataViewer 1.3.1 updated 8/10 does not seem to have the ability to export files as described anymore. I have enabled permissions, restarted the phone and searched for alternative information but currently see all references to version 1.2. Does anyone know a work around or alternative solution?
    09-11-2017 06:49 PM
    I am also running into this issue. I need the ability to export data for HR reports. DataViewer 1.3.1 updated 8/10 does not seem to have the ability to export files as described anymore. I have enabled permissions, restarted the phone and searched for alternative information but currently see all references to version 1.2. Does anyone know a work around or alternative solution?
    { https://github.com/emomper23/PsychVR/tree/master/S Health/HealthData_v1.2.1/Tools }

This project seems to have uploaded the 1.2 version to GitHUB? I haven't tried it.
    10-08-2017 09:09 PM
    I don't seem to have an export option on the More menu.
    02-01-2018 02:21 AM
    I don't seem to have an export option on the More menu.
    It's not there for me, either. DataViewer ver 1.3.1
    02-01-2018 08:14 AM
    s health lets you export heart rate data. I have an s2 watch that takes random heart rates twice a day and was able to export 3 months of data to an Excel file. select the heart option and then press the 3 dots in the upper right.
    02-02-2018 04:31 PM
    I use DataViewer 1.2 and in it I have the option of exporting data. While checking the permissions to export data, however, the app keeps crashing. Anyone know a solution?

Sorry, I checked - I was not in developer mode. Now I am and it works!
    02-04-2018 06:30 AM
    Thank you for all your sharings guys. It helped me a lot. But i am having problem while trying to get all my heart rate informations from excel file because it just enables me to get start time end time etc.. what i really need is heart beats in time domain so if someone can help me in that case i would appreciate it.
    02-26-2018 01:28 PM
    I am using dataviewer 1.31 also and it has no "export" option under "MORE". Does anyone have solution or should I find a previous version of dataviewer and try that
    04-10-2018 07:10 PM
    SOLVED - EASY PEASY - No DEV tools!
    1) From SAMSUNG HEALTH main screen, tap the 3 dots - top right (Menu)
    2) tap the SETTINGS option
    3) Scroll down to DOWNLOAD PERSONAL DATA
    4) Tap DOWNLOAD - when complete - it tells you where it's downloaded to
    Is there a way to export or save S Health data to a file?-screenshot_20181029-115521_samsung-health.jpg
    5) Use "MY FILES" browser -
    6) Select the folder
    7) Choose ZIP to put it all in one file
    8) Share the email to yourself using email or....
    9) Unzip on your computer and Voila! 19 CSV's with your data - One per attribute

Enjoy!
    Is there a way to export or save S Health data to a file?-fileview.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Is there a way to export or save S Health data to a file?-fileview.jpg  
    piannetta likes this.
    10-29-2018 02:23 PM
41 12