Spigen totally clear cases: all-TPU vs TPU with PC back, which will do better in drops?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've ALWAYS had Otterbox Defender cases for every phone.
(Note 2/3/4/5, S5/S6, a Motorola and a couple of HTCs)

Now I've done a 180 and I just want clear TPU cases.

Spigen has 3 clear clases for the Note 5.

Liquid Crystal ultra thin, all-TPU
Neo Hybrid Crystal, TPU case with PC bumper
Ultra Hybrid, TPU bumper with PC back

I do realize none of them will be that tough when it comes to drops...
but which one of these will do better when dropped from a moderate
height?(i.e. from the couch or my pants pocket)

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Ringke Fusion clear case is awesome! Very shock absorbant. I am a big Spigen fan too but Ringke had theirs out first so I bought one. Love it.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the Spigen Neo hybrid crystal case on my phone! It's great! I like the look and protection that it gives! You should be good on drops unless you work in construction and are always 30 stories above ground lol

Posted via my Galaxy Note 5

Android Curious

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I have the Spigen Neo hybrid crystal case on my phone! It's great! I like the look and protection that it gives! You should be good on drops unless you work in construction and are always 30 stories above ground lol
This case certainly is attractive... but it doesn't look like it would handle a drop too well.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
This case certainly is attractive... but it doesn't look like it would handle a drop too well.

It's a two part case (tpu & bumper). It has a raised lip around the screen. It gives the phone a solid feel but not too much weight. The case also fits snug on the phone. I'm usually pretty careful with my phones and have not dropped it on the ground. Just a few drops off my bed or desk at work. Both places have carpet tho.

But I honestly think that u should be good with this case.

Posted via my Galaxy Note 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome