I know there are probably 37 other threads asking for opinions and recommendations for car docks, and believe me I've been trying to search for them, but right now I'm Internet challenged. I'm working in Saudi Arabia at Prince Sultan Air Base (Google it and you'll see that it's literally the middle of NOWHERE), using what's supposed to be a 4G hot-spot for a connection, and I have the slowest connection to the world that I've ever had in my life. Normally I'd wait until I got back to civilization to Google up some info but I'm going on a road trip the day after I return to the US and want to order something now so it will be waiting for me.

So, if you would help me out with some recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. I know there are some wireless charging docks out there and that's intriguing so it you have one of those I'd really like to hear your opinion. Do me a favor and don't reply with pictures as they'll never load (at least not in my lifetime). Links are appreciated.

Thank you very much,
    Mike
    11-11-2015 04:30 AM
    iOttie wireless car charging dock.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-11-2015 06:47 AM
    I used a magnetic car dock, you don't need to place any metal plate on the phone, it will stick to the magnetic, with case is not as strong as without case
    11-11-2015 07:36 AM
    iOttie wireless car charging dock.
    Ordered the iOttie. Thanks for the tip.

Mike
    11-13-2015 01:08 AM