i'm really sick of having the site i brows choosing for me to see it in desktop mode and not even having the option to choose seeing it in normal desktop mode as i used to see it on my laptop.

i know about the option of going to setting and choose "request desktop mode" on chrom but apparently that does not work with all website... !!! for example Acquista il biglietto con le nostre offerte - Trenitalia always stay in mobile mode... how can i really force it and having all i want in desktop mode??

please help for solution without rooting...

P.s with Dolphin had the same problem..
    11-12-2015 06:11 PM
    any body..........??
    11-13-2015 09:12 AM
    I'm still on an iPhone so it might be different on a Note 5, but I have found that certain sites "force" you into a mobile view. I would love to be able to change this, if possible.
    11-13-2015 01:48 PM
    i'm really sick of having the site i brows choosing for me to see it in desktop mode and not even having the option to choose seeing it in normal desktop mode as i used to see it on my laptop.

i know about the option of going to setting and choose "request desktop mode" on chrom but apparently that does not work with all website... !!! for example Acquista il biglietto con le nostre offerte - Trenitalia always stay in mobile mode... how can i really force it and having all i want in desktop mode??

That website has the option to "desktop search" near the bottom left. I realize that doesnt answer ur question. Many dev use screen size to determine mobile or desktop instead of request, annoying.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-13-2015 05:21 PM
    so there is nothing i can do to have it permanently ??
    11-13-2015 05:56 PM

Hey , you can send an email to their support team at support@Dolphin.com about this issue. I often sent my concerns and suggestions to them, and I always get the quick and effective response.
    11-17-2015 03:59 AM