Front Facing Camera In Low Light

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I was just curious. Why does the front facing camera has this laggy thingy when moving around in low light? Is it meant to be like that? Or is it because the camera is poor?

Cheers.

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes thats the unfortunate thing. Its low resolution sensor that is not used to low light. I would say even in not so dark situations its very poor

geoffjam78

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
If you need more light, try faceLIGHT app. Turns your screen to all white, or you can change it to a warm color. Takes pretty good pics.

Posted via the Android Central App

sergiu.m

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have also noticed that, but I believe it is a buggy software and I'll tell you why..
Next time you use the front cam in low light go ahead and SWITCH to Wide Selfie. You will see the lag completely dissapeares.

These are the small things that freaking annoy me
Is it that hard to fix this crap and make all of us enjoy this phone?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I have also noticed that, but I believe it is a buggy software and I'll tell you why..
Next time you use the front cam in low light go ahead and SWITCH to Wide Selfie. You will see the lag completely dissapeares.

These are the small things that freaking annoy me
Is it that hard to fix this crap and make all of us enjoy this phone?

Oh wow, you're right!

Just tried it out and when it was in Wide Selfie mode the blurry lag is gone! Weird...

Tec12

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Was having the same issue on my galaxy s6 .
And suffering the same on my note5. Front camera is laggy, especially in low light framerate drops to teens. Basically in order to get more light camera speed slows down. Try to use 3rd party app and see front cam becomes smooth but PIC quality is darker.

Compare to other flagships its **** poor and Samsung must improve it in the next update. (Considering it as a software issue )

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante